Trading [Date Trading] Yellow Balloon | [Trading] Zen Egg for Rainbow Balloon

Hi! Thanks for reaching out. I'm already pretty well covered on all of the Jack's Token collectibles, but I'd be interested in trading the potion for one of these new 2023 Halloween collectibles; I'd prefer to wait to find out how many Coins you have left since I'm interested in most of these things anyhow.
alright, thanks for letting me know! I’ll try to figure out what I want to get for myself and submit my remaining entries and will be back once I have more clarity ^^

Fl1p1Dh.png
Fl1p1Dh.png
Fl1p1Dh.png
Seeking a 2023 Jack Date Trade, please!
Fl1p1Dh.png
Fl1p1Dh.png
Fl1p1Dh.png

Hi! I'm interested in a date trade for my new Jack, I bought him yesterday on Halloween. I'll take a look in my inventory to see which of yours would fit my lineups best!
Post automatically merged:

Alright, if you're still interested I'd love the Oct 30, 2018 @ 9:58 PM EST one? Thank you!

Hi! I'm interested in a date trade for my new Jack, I bought him yesterday on Halloween. I'll take a look in my inventory to see which of yours would fit my lineups best!
Post automatically merged:

Alright, if you're still interested I'd love the Oct 30, 2018 @ 9:58 PM EST one? Thank you!
All right, sounds good! Any message you want on it or nah? None needed for mine.

I have leftover carnival coins and I’m not super interested in the 9 coin collectibles. What would you consider a fair TBT offer for a crystal ball?

I have leftover carnival coins and I’m not super interested in the 9 coin collectibles. What would you consider a fair TBT offer for a crystal ball?
I just paid 150 to CometCatcher above, since I'm trying to get three or four and am low on bells. Would that suffice? I can bump it up if need be.

Last edited:
Back