Trading [Date Trading] Yellow Balloon | [Trading] Zen Egg for Rainbow Balloon

I have enough coins left to get a Crystal Ball for you. Just let me know. :)
I would love one, please! Is the 150 price I paid CometCatcher agreeable? I can bump it up a little more if necessary, just trying to get a few so trying to keep payout manageable.

Last edited:
I would love one, please! Is the 150 price I paid CometCatcher agreeable? I can bump it up a little more if necessary, just trying to get a few so trying to keep payout manageable.

That’s fine by me. No one really seemed interested in my remaining coins anyways and I was just going to throw them in a raffle in a couple days otherwise. So I’d rather see them put to good use than to waste (I appreciate the raffles but never expect to get anything from them).

Do you want a message on the Crystal Ball?

That’s fine by me. No one really seemed interested in my remaining coins anyways and I was just going to throw them in a raffle in a couple days otherwise. So I’d rather see them put to good use than to waste (I appreciate the raffles but never expect to get anything from them).

Do you want a message on the Crystal Ball?
Awesome, thank you so much!

No message necessary. I'll send the TBT now.

I hope you have a great night and a great rest of the week. :)

It is indeed!

Let me know when you're available and we can trade. :)
Hi my apologies for not being on to see this till now. I am more avilable this weekend so let me know when you want to trade, and if you need a message on your candy!

Hi my apologies for not being on to see this till now. I am more avilable this weekend so let me know when you want to trade, and if you need a message on your candy!
No worries, life happens.

I'm around today too. Do you want a message on yours? I don't have one in mind for mine, so no need.

Last edited:
No worries, life happens.

I'm around today too. Do you want a message on yours? I don't have one in mind for mine, so no need.
I can't think of any either XD It's fine, I'll send your candy over!

0x9RbOY.png
0x9RbOY.png
0x9RbOY.png
Need 2023 Jacks for a lineup, so hoping to date trade. Let me know if you're willing to help!
0x9RbOY.png
0x9RbOY.png
0x9RbOY.png

EpiWVJm.png
EpiWVJm.png
EpiWVJm.png
I really want the Gingerbread Gang backdrop but my funds are tied up in something else, so selling Bat Potion.
EpiWVJm.png
EpiWVJm.png
EpiWVJm.png

4wz9wg5.png
4wz9wg5.png
4wz9wg5.png
Now offering a Moon Bunny Star Fragment for sale. Not yet purchased.
4wz9wg5.png
4wz9wg5.png
4wz9wg5.png

Last edited:
Hallo @Halloqueen !
I have a Jack from
Nov 11, 2023 at 8:44 PM EST
I would be happy to trade for your oldest Jack. Let me know if you want a message. I’m happy with any or no message.

Back