• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Day 4- Really, Mac? WHY!!!!!

Kenziegirl1229

Music Enthusiast
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Orange Mote of Flame
Cake
Dear Readers,

Hello once again readers! Lots of news today from Reverie! Also from my life! So without further ado, let's begin!

Finished up my Gothic White Rococo Room today! It looks amazing! Starting on living room soon! My house is full size, except my basement and my left room! Those are 6 x 6! But moving on!

So a dreamie of mine moved in today! Mac! Yay!

HE PUT HIS HOUSE RIGHT IN FRONT OF MINE! RIGHT IN MY PATHS AND BUSHES I JUST PLANTED! I AM UPSET WITH HIM NOW!

(That's when you get out the tissues!)

That's pretty much all that went down today! I guess that Katrina was right after all! By the way, next week won't be on at all! I'll be in CHICAGO! If you've ever seen thee show Victorious, then you know what song I'm thinking about!
Hugs and Kisses,
Kenziegirl​

Ugh, I hate it when villagers do that. D: At least he's a favorite, so that would make it a little less bad, haha. And he'll be a close neighbor of yours! You'll just have to reroute your paths a bit. x)

Ooh, have fun in Chicago! :)

Back