• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Day 428 - Completions and Catalogues

MeghanNewLeaf

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens

Day 428

View attachment 236030

Hello, everyone, and welcome to day 428 of my daily adventures in Shizen! I awoke to a light rain on this fine afternoon that later cleared up beautifully (shown above). I retreated inside to sort through my mail, and I received a green bed (which I needed) and a music stand from Marshal, 2 letters from Lobo, one with a compass attached, and a lovely carpet from Velma. Save for the music stand and lovely carpet, all of the other items were new additions to my catalog.

I got dressed, sat down for some coffee, and worked with Brewster afterwards. Once I'd finished those activities, Midge requested a fruit, so I took over a perfect apple. In the end, I was rewarded with a robo-table.

I fossil hunted, shopped, and watered my flowers (the heat was picking up after the rain) next. Since there was nothing else to do, I gathered up a portion of my Bells and paid off the water well. I'm excited to see how it will look tomorrow.

View attachment 236031

I previously had the water well where I've placed my fire pit, but I demolished it and set it back up further down if you can't tell from the picture. Hopefully, it will fit in there nicely.

Keep watch for future posts. :)

Click here to view the previous Blog entry!
Click here to view the next Blog entry!

Attachments

• HNI_0066.JPG
    HNI_0066.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 173
  • HNI_0067.JPG
    HNI_0067.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 14
Looks like a nice place for the well. ^^ Be sure to post a picture of it tomorrow!

Back