• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Days 545 & 546 - October Skies

behth

Beth from Storrs
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Classic Easter Egg
Good evening, everyone! I'm back again to report a couple more non-eventful days in Storrs. Most importantly, I decided to try out a brand new outfit. I'd had this cavalier hat for ever but couldn't ever find anything to go with it until recently when I found an Academy Uniform, which was the best I'd been able to find. Mostly I just have a thing for hats with feathers. :p

Day 545

Yesterday, Colton wanted to come over to my house again. I'm starting to think he is very serious about always talking about being roommates. Regardless, I can't say no to him!

View attachment 236374

Buck was at home again. He's been staying in his house a lot lately. I hope he's not catching a cold! This time, he showed me his Alpine Low Table which I agreed to buy. He also mentioned something about Melba and Whitney being friends, which I wasn't too eager to read into, until...

View attachment 236375

I immediately went and got Whitney and she agreed to follow me back to Melba's. Turns out, Melba was invited to a fancy dinner party and wanted Whitney's advice on proper manners. I had to admit, Whitney is the one to ask. Whitney was happy to help, and suggested thanking your fellow diners for their company and making good conversation. Melba thought that was all very good advice, and told me she'd send me a thank-you since my pockets were full at the time.

Lily wanted a piece of fruit and I got a Red-Bar Tee in return for an apple. I also made sure to stop by the shops and pick up the daily spooky item, mask, and piece of candy, to ensure that I'll be ever more ready for Halloween!

Day 546

It was late when I came out today, and Whitney ran up to me while I was checking my mail. She said she was going to sell one of her prized possessions, which turned out to be her Round Carpet. I agreed to buy it from her, although it had me wondering. That's what Whitney has (had?) in her house...Is it possible for a villager to actually interchange their carpet? o: I didn't think so, but maybe she did...I'll find out the next time I catch her at home.

Later on, I was the "lucky winner" of Chief's Red-Grid Shirt, and Felicity asked me for a new piece of furniture. I didn't have anything stored away for her, and it was too late for me to check the shops, so she's going to have to deal with nothing this time.

I also got a nice picture of the pretty half-moon and the train that passed by and sort of matched my outfit. :rolleyes:

View attachment 236376

Alas, I missed out on today's seasonal items, but there should be plenty more opportunities to snag everything over the rest of the month. :)

Attachments

• HNI_0037.JPG
    HNI_0037.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 14
  • HNI_0040.JPG
    HNI_0040.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 14
  • HNI_0052.JPG
    HNI_0052.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 14
I also have a thing for hats with feathers! It comes from my sisters being in marching band. :p

I agree that the last picture matches your outfit, too!

Back