• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Decide a Snooty for Me!

Whitney or Willow?

• Whitney

Votes: 30 50.0%
  • Willow

Votes: 30 50.0%

• Total voters

Venn

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Island
Mistfall
Smash Ball
Tera Orb
Invader
Red Super Star Trophy
I will be doing the 1/1 Challenge and will be restarting.
The villagers I want for my new town is mostly the same as my last town (as you will see in my signature).

Going through my lists, I've decided to make sure they are the villagers I want.
When I got to Snooty, I was unsure if I wanted to keep Whitney, or go for a new one.
If I was to go for a new one, I would go for Willow. She seems fun to have in my village.

Here is my list to help you decide on who I should get:
Cranky: Chief
Jock: Rudy
Lazy: Beau
Smug: Shep
Normal: Lolly
Peppy: Penelope
Snooty: Whitney or Willow
Uchi: Agnes

1 Extra: Bones
2 Extra: Molly

So who should I have in my town, Whitney or Willow?
_acnl__whitney_by_zenvi-d8kkybg.png
Willowsmall.png

I've had Whitney in my town for ages and absolutely adore her, but I don't think you can go wrong either way. :)

Whitney would be cute because shes a wolf like Cheif and I dont know I always think its cute when you have a gil and boy of the same species in your town.

Hmm pick Willow! I had Whitney once, I didn't like her much, but Willow is a cute fluffy sheep! I also would shoutout Portia and Blanche, even though you didn't ask about them :p

Whitney, and I'll give you 4 words why: Gekijouban doubutsu no mori. Translated, it's Animal Crossing: The Movie. She's outstanding in that, so she gets my vote!!

I personally hate the wolves, so I chose Willow but if you truly can't decide, that means choose both. I know you can't get 11 villagers but what I mean is: you get whatever comes first. If Willow is camping, choose her. If Whitney appears on a cycling thread, lurk for her.

Whitney, but you should consider Blanche. She gave Flurry n etiquette lesson.

If you asked me a few months ago, it would have been Whitney, no contest. However, I have had her in my town for a while and the wolf design has really begun to bug me. The just look weird to me now because their mouths are lacking teeth. I can't look at them the same way anymore.

So, Willow got my vote. She's a bit plain for my tastes, but the coloration is nice.

Back