• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling [Deleted]

Rory the jock lion is leaving Sunshire! Voiding in 10 minutes.
95px-Rory_NewLeaf_Official.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rory has been voided, sorry!

Stinky the jock cat is leaving Valkora! Voiding in 15 minutes.
150px-Stinky_NewLeaf_Official.png

Edit: Stinky's been voided, sorry :(

Last edited:
Hello! I would like to lurk for Genji if that's okay^3^ !

-crossing fingers-

Thank you :3

Sometimes, it depends if I'm in a hurry to get someone out :b If you want I can PM
you when he's in boxes :)

Tyvm. If he's stubborn (he took FOREVER to move out when I used to cycle) then no PM needed, but ty for the offer. Tryin to fill up my town in the next hour or so.

Hello! I would like to lurk for Genji if that's okay^3^ !

-crossing fingers-

Thank you :3

Sure! :)

Tyvm. If he's stubborn (he took FOREVER to move out when I used to cycle) then no PM needed, but ty for the offer. Tryin to fill up my town in the next hour or so.

Okay, I'll let you know if he's leaving soon. :)

---
Papi the adorable lazy okapi (horse) is leaving Valkora! Voiding in 15 minutes.
Okapi.png

PAPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

He is super adorable,
and look even more so in the Shearling Coat (yes it's June in my town but yeah).
Someone please adopt him~~~~

*ahem*
*shows self to door*

I got a PM for Papi, he's not getting voided :D
Edit: Yes! I'll wait for you, Loviechu, don't worry! :)

I really would prefer not to void him too, he is just too cute ;u; Probably my favourite horse villager (or maybe 2nd, behind Julian)

Last edited:
Ah ok thank you xD there are 2 villagers I can move out so I'm trying to get one if them out ASAP! ;u;

- - - Post Merge - - -

They're being stubborn but I won't give up!!! >:0

How could you not like the okapi name Papi? (It rhymes in Spanish lol)
But both villagers I'm trying to move out are avoiding me by hiding in their homes!ಠ╭╮ಠ

It's been almost 3 days after the TT method I use and I'm terrified Isabelle is going to tell me a villager I DONT want to leave will leave xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

ALRIGHT GOT HIM OUT :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Code is 4699-6059-4475 :)

It's been almost 3 days after the TT method I use and I'm terrified Isabelle is going to tell me a villager I DONT want to leave will leave xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

ALRIGHT GOT HIM OUT :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Code is 4699-6059-4475 :)

Oops just noticed, sorry if this was a bit late! Adding you now :D Gates will be open in a moment!

It's ok c: on my way when I see your gates! 8)

EDIT: Thank you so much!!! He was in my campsite a few days ago so it's great to be able to move him in! :)

Last edited:
It's ok c: on my way when I see your gates! 8)

EDIT: Thank you so much!!! He was in my campsite a few days ago so it's great to be able to move him in! :)

You're welcome again! Thank you SO much for the TBT bell tip ;u; <333

Hi, why is Margie's name blue? is she the one moving out? Cause if she is I would really love to adopt her.. she's one of my dreamies

Hi, why is Margie's name blue? is she the one moving out? Cause if she is I would really love to adopt her.. she's one of my dreamies
Is it blue? :eek: It looks the same colour as the rest of the text to me... Hmm. Well, if she's a dreamie of yours then even though I don't like making reservations I can PM you when she's in boxes if you wish :)

Back