• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling [Deleted]

Is it blue? :eek: It looks the same colour as the rest of the text to me... Hmm. Well, if she's a dreamie of yours then even though I don't like making reservations I can PM you when she's in boxes if you wish :)

That would be great :) Thank you! I'll constantly check back on your thread :)

Could I get Bob, please?
It's my first time doing any sort of villager trade/sale/etc so sorry if I do anything wrong ^^'

Could I get Bob, please?
It's my first time doing any sort of villager trade/sale/etc so sorry if I do anything wrong ^^'
As ya know I sent you a PM <3 (Just letting everyone know, Bob's reserved for now)
---
And on the topic of reservations, just letting everyone know that I might consider taking regular reservations for a fee. I would love to take them for free but when that villager is in boxes I can't do anything until they're picked up and that could take hours or all day, maybe even days ;-; What do you think? Any ideas on how much in TBT bells it should cost to reserve a villager? I will probably have some rules like if you reserve them you must be able to pick them up within a certain amount of time after they're in boxes, is 6 hours a big enough window? Maybe I could even charge like 5 TBT per hour I have to wait instead?? I don't have a lot to do in the day ._.
Anyway if anyone could give me some kind of feedback on that idea let me know <3 I think to those who would be happy to pay for me to keep hold of them it'd be a good option rather than have no reservations whatsoever.

---
Gladys the adorable normal ostrich is leaving Valkora! Not sure when I'll void her, I really like her ;n;
95px-Gladys_NewLeaf_Official.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Going back to bed now for a bit but go ahead and let me know if anyone wants Gladys! (As long as you're able to take her a few hours from now, or ask about the reservations thing if you really really want her)

FREE BUMP for the sweet Gladys!! <3

95px-Gladys_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Gladys would be a wonderful addition to your town!
(...not to mention she's very well-designed, and deserves more love+popularity!)

Thank you Maruchan! <3

---
I'm back now, anybody want Gladys? I'll give her 20 minutes from now!
(She didn't even move in randomly, I couldn't leave her in the campsite XD)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kidd the smug goat is leaving Ravenbay! Voiding in 10 minutes.
FC for Ravenbay is: 2809-8673-7003.
Kidd.png

Bump for Gladys and Kidd, I'll give 'em 10 more minutes tops then they're voided!
(I really make a habit of keeping them longer than I say I will, oops XD I just like finding them homes)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay Gladys and Kidd have been voided, sorry :(

Last edited:
Aw. Gladys is adorable. It's ashame. Well anyways, Lurking for Keaton!

Nana the cute normal monkey is leaving Ravenbay! (I'll probably make this town a regular cycling town too haha)
FC for Ravenbay is: 2809-8673-7003.
95px-Nana_NewLeaf_Official.png

Rocket the uchi gorilla is leaving Sunshire!
Rocket_No_4_ACNL.png

Voiding both in 15 minutes!

May I have Tangy when the time comes for him to leave?
Yep, I can PM you when either of them ask to leave and give you 15 minutes to reply or I'll put her on the thread (unless you wanna reserve her)
Sunshire's Tangy isn't original as she was picked up from the void, but Valkora's Tangy is original if that matters.

---
Bob's leaving Sunshire, voiding in 15 minutes.
150px--Bob_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

Last edited:
Back