• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling [Deleted]

I'm actually looking for Punchy at the moment. However if no one wants him before time is up I'll take Bob. Are you selling him or giving him away?

I'm actually looking for Punchy at the moment. However if no one wants him before time is up I'll take Bob. Are you selling him or giving him away?
(Not gone yet lol)
Giving him away, I did hope to get some TBT bells for him like any amount whatsoever but I've been holding him all day, just kinda want him out now. I do have Punchy in my main town that I'm restarting soon so you can have him if you want?

Hmm I guess he must have been voided by now. But the battle between Bob and Punchy is always a tough one. Maybe I should just have both someday..

- - - Post Merge - - -

Opps you posted before me :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well I can give you 50 TBT, it's not much... :/

Hmm I guess he must have been voided by now. But the battle between Bob and Punchy is always a tough one. Maybe I should just have both someday..

- - - Post Merge - - -

Opps you posted before me :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well I can give you 50 TBT, it's not much... :/

If you'd be okay with giving that it'd help cheer me up :') I appreciate anything, even 5 TBT, so 50 is great.
You don't have to though, really, it's up to you <3 I mean since I'll only void him otherwise I'd rather someone have him for free.

Well I already said 50, so I won't take back my word. I need to TT to the 25th so sly will move out first though. So I can start cycling again as well.

Sorry for making you wait so long. I should be ready in 5 minutes.

Alright adding and will wait for gate.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And now the plot reset game >.< lol Well thank you very much for Bob! He'll be cared for in the mostly cat village I am building.

I truthfully don't care what tangy you give me either is fine, and may reserve possibly.

Doc the lazy rabbit is leaving Sunshire! Voiding in 15 minutes.
95px-Doc_NewLeaf_Official.png

I'll be cycling my main town of Arcadia now since I decided I don't like the map .__. None of these are original since they were very much loved, I didn't care how unoriginal their houses got.
First up from Arcadia is OLIVIA the snooty cat! Voiding in 20 minutes!
150px--Olivia_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

noooo oliviaaa //has no room ; __;

if no one replies for her may i please take her into a cycle town? :< it's okay if not! i just have no room in my main..

Last edited:
noooo oliviaaa //has no room ; __;

if no one replies for her may i please take her into a cycle town? :< it's okay if not! i just have no room in my main..

Sure :) If nobody else asks in 10 minutes then you can take her <3

Back