Friendly Ghost Plush
Bloodshot Potion
Bloodshot Potion
Flick Halloweaster Egg
Bloodshot Potion
Bloodshot Potion
Wix-Well-Symbol.png

Demonic Logic

In a quiet village by the edge of the woods, there lived four villagers (one of them is Blaire). Each villager, entranced by the idea of receiving their favorite candy (one of them is Black), dressed up as a different ghoulish creature (one is a werewolf) to set the night in fright...In order to have the perfect Halloween night, each villager had to trick someone different (one of the tricked is Tom Nook). Can you figure out which villager prefers which candy, what costume they wore and who they tricked?​

How To Play 😈

You'll use the clues to fill in the grid. Place an "X" in a box to represent a false statement, and an "O" in a box to represent a true statement. Use the table below the grid to keep track of the which statements are true. When you are finished and the grid and table have been filled out, submit your completed puzzle to the Puzzle Guess Submissions board before 11:59 PM EDT on October 23rd, 2024! The answer to the puzzle will be revealed after the submission deadline has passed.

Rules 😈

• You're allowed to work on the puzzle either by yourself or with friends in private.
  • Please do not post any hints in this thread.
  • Once you've finished the puzzle, submit to the Puzzle Guess Submissions board before 11:59 PM EDT on October 23rd, 2024.
  • You only get one chance at submitting. No edits are allowed. If your submission is incorrect, you will not receive any Carnival Coins.

Puzzle 😈

This puzzle was created by Kaiaa! Please be sure to thank her for putting it together! A printable PDF is included below.

Halloween Hauntings.jpg

Prizes 😈

Correct Answer:
  • 6 Carnival Coins

Frequently Asked Questions 😈

Will there be a special prize for those who solve the puzzle correctly before anyone else?
Unfortunately, no.

Can I print the puzzle and submit a photo of it completed instead?
Absolutely!

Can I fill in the grid a different way to indicate what's correct/incorrect?
As long as it's clear which is which, then definitely!

Do I need to submit both the grid and the table?
Yes.

Can I submit it with only part of the grid filled out?
No. Please post the entire grid and have each square filled out.

Is there a resource that explains how to solve a logic puzzle?
There is! Please take a look at this link if you need help solving it.

Attachments

• Halloween Hauntings.pdf
    52.5 KB · Views: 16
I just submitted my puzzle!! I love logic puzzles so much and was so excited about this that I didn't fully look at all of the other events before getting to work on this one haha

thank you for the neat puzzle, Kaiaa!! it was just as fun as the one during fair! 🫶🏻

I love these so much :") Figured I'd start of the festivities by completing this. Thanks Kaiaa!

Ah... I lost it... I saved it and when I tried to post it, it magically disappeared...Dark magic...
Need a special pen maybe...

Last edited:
Ooooops um, so I did an X for the right answer, and highlighed the wrong answers in a full different colour, is it okay to upload it like that?
I could show a pmed version if that helps? I wrote the answers in the box too ;_;
Circles are kinda hard, but I ddint read that bit until after i finished.

Ooooops um, so I did an X for the right answer, and highlighed the wrong answers in a full different colour, is it okay to upload it like that?
I could show a pmed version if that helps? I wrote the answers in the box too ;_;
Circles are kinda hard, but I ddint read that bit until after i finished.
Yeah, it'd be best to PM me your version of it so I can better understand how you filled it in!

Back