• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

🥪Design your Sandwich!

Suguri

🍄crispy foongus🍄
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
0557-5119-2409
Island
Westward
Bronzed Bushwhacker Foraged Mushroom
Stony Elephant Fungus Foraged Mushroom
Stained Trombone Spore Foraged Mushroom
Booton Foraged Mushroom
Porkini Foraged Mushroom
Pink Poyopuffball Foraged Mushroom
Zero-G, Commander, Foraged Mushroom
Monumental Foraged Mushroom
Mythical Foraged Mushroom
Shiny Foongus Foraged Mushroom
Here's a fun question... if you had a sandwich named after you, what ingredients would be on it? (You don't need to reveal your real name for this!)

Quoting from the Wimpy Kid Do-It-Yourself Book...
When you're famous, people are gonna want to name stuff after you. In fact, a few years from now, restaurants could be selling a sandwich with your name on it. So you might as well pick out the ingredients now.

For me, my sandwich would contain ham, turkey, and mayonnaise... because I don't eat a lot of sandwiches, and when I do I don't want too many flavors coming at me.

I could give a cool answer here, but I'm instead going to give you the realistic one which is my "I'm too lazy to cook / I'm still hungry after dinner" go-to:

Fish finger sandwich with 3-4 Birdseye fish fingers, ketchup on one side of the bread, sriracha on the other, and a side of sriracha mayo for dipping.

When I make sandwiches for work this is what I typically do:

Whole wheat bread with lil grains and seeds. Yum 🥰

Lettuce and spinach - I like the crunch that lettuce gives and spinach is good for me so I like to add it to lots of things whenever I can.

Either honey ham or turkey, no in-between really. Sometimes I omit the meat altogether.

Cheese !! I really like Gouda and Harvati so it'll be whatever I have at home.

Tomato and cucumber! I love cucumbers on sandwiches for the same reason as lettuce. I love the crunch they give although I am sure to cut them rather thin so the sandwich isn't too bulky.

My sandwich would be so special that it'd probably have that one mystery flavor ice cream from that one episode of Codename: Kids Next Door on it. The gold one or whatever, lol.

Mine would be French bread with grape jam, butter, clotted cream, with strawberry jam.

The savory version would be French bread with just camembert cheese on top. Maybe a baguette hotdog sandwich with melting mozzarella cheese and butter.

The famous -B-LT. I just like bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwiches. Any bread works, but I feel like rye is best for these types. At least I like them. Perfect texture and consistency. I do them all the time with tomatoes and lettuce that I grow in my garden. Some of the tomatoes at stores just taste so wrong, have the wrong texture, and have little taste. Sometimes it just tastes like diluted tomato water.

Home grown fruit/vegetables just make everything taste so good.

Buns: potato cakes
Meat: blackened grouper filet
Toppings: two strips of bacon, fried onion straws, guac, cream cheese, fried egg, garlic pickles

Name: The Hurricane [When a hurricane hits and you lose power, you try to eat everything asap so it doesn't spoil. Also, your insides will prob feel like a hurricane hit them after eating this.]

I like my sandwiches pretty basic. Chicken or turkey with bacon and lettuce and maybe pickles or cucumbers. Just no tomato pls or no honey mustard. I don't like mustard but somehow honey mustard is even worse.

Yo I hate tomatoes and honey mustard too! Don't like honey at all actually. Regular mustard is okay though.

I'd go with my standard sandwich order at a local deli.

It's a four-cheese melt on ciabatta bread and I add tomato, roasted peppers (various colors), and sauteed mushrooms.

It's like a grown-up version of the always comforting grilled cheese sandwich.

my sandwich is day old bread from jimmy johns and 3 pounds a GABBAGOOL

My go-to is a classic ham and cheese on a pretzel bun. I prefer them cold, but sometimes I'll heat them up. The pretzel bun is necessary.

I once made a basic white bread PB&J sandwich with grape jelly. Some of the jelly spilled out onto my crunchy Cheetos. Turns out Cheetos are pretty good with grape jelly. So I put the cheetos on my grape PB&J sandwich, and it was pretty good!!

Also, putting chips in general on sandwiches is awesome if you like some crunch. Pick and choose the flavor... (chili cheese flavored Fritos are versatile!).

I once made a basic white bread PB&J sandwich with grape jelly. Some of the jelly spilled out onto my crunchy Cheetos. Turns out Cheetos are pretty good with grape jelly. So I put the cheetos on my grape PB&J sandwich, and it was pretty good!!

Also, putting chips in general on sandwiches is awesome if you like some crunch. Pick and choose the flavor... (chili cheese flavored Fritos are versatile!).
My bf does this! I get grossed out every time lol but he swears it's amazing

Hmm. Welp I don't how what food equals to reflecting a person.. but I like onions a lot.
So perhaps some sort of marinaded chicken with caramelized onions and mushrooms with swiss cheese or pepperjack cheese. I also really like banana peppers so if the sauce taste goes with it you can throw those in too and bell peppers.
I like vegetables. 🤷
Oh and the bread is like... Some sort of thinner sub bread but toasted.

Back