• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Clothing Designs to Share!

Taka

Eevee Devotee
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
October Birthstone (Opal)
Designing is one of my favorite aspects of Animal Crossing and I must say, New Leaf met my expectations and more when it came to all the cool features to help me in my quest to design fun outfits! Anyone is free to use the designs below! Also, if you have a request, let me know what you'd like to see and I can try and make it for you. No promises though, I only really design casually so I may not be able to pull it off.

Note: I'll be adding the newest designs to the bottom of the list as I go.

Archmage's Robes (Comes in eight alternate versions)
bFP2ZpS.jpg
v5lDxm9.jpg

1mGR6Ac.jpg
NHS2Cde.jpg

jss7MmS.jpg
3EwuOBI.jpg

rgXJvx5.jpg
2cgbbSz.jpg

M4QmHwL.jpg
1C3kCQJ.jpg

lGUC4mD.jpg
czaDRMp.jpg

4yyBbnJ.jpg
E8K5fMb.jpg

kxQL16v.jpg
oRxXNk9.jpg

kPvRssS.jpg
QSFmzFQ.jpg

LGd0GbN.jpg
TF0OKNa.jpg

zicFs0A.jpg
YtnPCzQ.jpg

UUeLGOU.jpg
ojJbvsA.jpg

EJsHgk7.jpg
yEps67O.jpg

ctANau4.jpg
yPm5a4R.jpg

Black Trench Coat (Based on the item 'Trench Coat' in the game)
KkhFnTI.jpg
caxmUh8.jpg

409SJH0.jpg
ew4UwUx.jpg

Burgundy Jacket
D6PSp4B.jpg
cVHcU5y.jpg

6UaSjSv.jpg
wQ7bwUD.jpg

Firework Dress
K0OBjV7.jpg
kfA096W.jpg

q4foFwX.jpg
3fN58GK.jpg

Formal Black Vest
DxsPRud.jpg
3Ao81Zt.jpg

hDvAt8M.jpg
Y8Rggi1.jpg

Pink Zap Suit (Goes best with the Pink-Zap Helmet, White Stockings and Rain Boots)
q5sFN2n.jpg
7HExwWW.jpg

BDyMW8C.jpg
a1eaLX3.jpg

Royal Blue Dress
EaGBgeK.jpg
nAuX52z.jpg

hagi1Nq.jpg
qQ5DKMu.jpg

Spooky Dress
ZpD94Cu.jpg
7aLAuXC.jpg

pURkCb2.jpg
TlZr5Vy.jpg

Leather Jacket Dress
hvDhkZs.jpg
Bh0oRmy.jpg

DSS1e1e.jpg
8Zxdk05.jpg

Darling Jester Dress
Bxe66dJ.jpg
1sJLpne.jpg

L6l2QZu.jpg
lWg4yf2.jpg

Candy Cane Dress
Eom5ZRn.jpg
cYqSsOo.jpg

3dTzdD1.jpg
oYsCv5E.jpg

Amber Fashion Dress
8ZiauJ6.jpg
BO0pKC0.jpg

aL1miAN.jpg
JnT646T.jpg

Amir's Robe (Based on the robe worn by Amir in Harvest Moon: A New Beginning)
4NMioyQ.jpg
tEw5G5n.jpg

Sn3cd1R.jpg
vVdz8ee.jpg

Amir's Robe (Alternate version)
x9aklvy.jpg
BgpCwsQ.jpg

GLnIWeE.jpg
uKLDU5k.jpg

Pretty Purple Dress
96etzn.jpg
rvegq9.jpg

mmq3iq.jpg
2wpt9wp.jpg

Sharp Dress Shirt
jj42zo.jpg
n4dq1s.jpg

2ujkozc.jpg
307t1tu.jpg

Sporty Jacket (Comes in four alternate versions)
v2tzd5.jpg
fnwqyp.jpg

fogbxx.jpg
s2w7l5.jpg

25po41e.jpg
eafqq8.jpg

sxj5lf.jpg
wwawl4.jpg

2lifp1u.jpg
2cfcfmp.jpg

15rxtp0.jpg
2r460e1.jpg

fv9q2w.jpg
33wmoua.jpg
2dbt0zn.jpg
2iaztpv.jpg

Halloween Hood Coat (Comes in three alternate versions)
9amp29.jpg
rh28h5.jpg

2v3lt85.jpg
10e0ubn.jpg

35jjxc4.jpg
33c41mv.jpg

34gllk8.jpg
2z9h11z.jpg

2wqzl77.jpg
20hol7t.jpg

f0uky9.jpg
2mypuyo.jpg

Last edited:
Ohmygosh, that Pink Zap Dress is awesome! I love wearing the helmet and that dress is a perfect match!
*wears it*

Ohmygosh, that Pink Zap Dress is awesome! I love wearing the helmet and that dress is a perfect match!
*wears it*

Yay! I'm glad you like it~

I've been working on some more designs recently, here's hoping they turn out nicely!

Oooh, I love your newest additions! The detail work is excellent, and you did a lovely job of matching the color palette to the one in ANB. The recolor, admittedly, is my preferred version, though! The colors just seem so striking against the black versus the white, imo. Wonderful work on all of these!

OMG these are so awesome. I just recently tried to make my own designs and it was way harder than I thought. I am going to use a few of your designs on my characters! Good work!

Oooh, I love your newest additions! The detail work is excellent, and you did a lovely job of matching the color palette to the one in ANB. The recolor, admittedly, is my preferred version, though! The colors just seem so striking against the black versus the white, imo. Wonderful work on all of these!

Thank you! I actually felt that way myself, that's why I figured I would share my little color test on the Amir's Robe one.

OMG these are so awesome. I just recently tried to make my own designs and it was way harder than I thought. I am going to use a few of your designs on my characters! Good work!

Ah, thanks! Yeah, it can be pretty difficult to get a design the way you want it. You'd be surprised to see how many failed attempts I have, hahaha.

I love the leather jacket dress. My mayor is wearing it now. Thank you for sharing.

No problem, I'm glad you like it! That's one of my personal favorites for the colors~

Someone I know would like a fursuit. ^-^ They want to live in harmony with the villagers and woodland creatures, :3 I hope you can get around to doing this request. If not, then thank you for the consideration. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

By the way, I am in love with the burgundy jacket you made.

Someone I know would like a fursuit. ^-^ They want to live in harmony with the villagers and woodland creatures, :3 I hope you can get around to doing this request. If not, then thank you for the consideration. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

By the way, I am in love with the burgundy jacket you made.

Are we talking about a dress or a shirt design? Also is there a specific animal in mind that you would like me to base it off of? I need a little more info to fully envision what we're going for so I can transfer the idea from my mind to the design.

I'll try my best, but I may not be able to do it if all my attempts turn out horribly. So no promises! Like I said though, I'll give it my best shot!

Also thanks! I find that it looks good on any gender villager if they happen to pick it up at the Able Sisters. <3

Are we talking about a dress or a shirt design? Also is there a specific animal in mind that you would like me to base it off of? I need a little more info to fully envision what we're going for so I can transfer the idea from my mind to the design.

I'll try my best, but I may not be able to do it if all my attempts turn out horribly. So no promises! Like I said though, I'll give it my best shot!

Also thanks! I find that it looks good on any gender villager if they happen to pick it up at the Able Sisters. <3
Not sure what animal, do whatever you think would look best if you decide to do it. ^-^

I totally forgot about this, I'm so sorry! I'll get to your request as soon as possible now that I'm playing New Leaf more often again~

Back