• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Clothing Designs to Share!

Dude your designs are so neat... I don't really have the QR code space to use them right now (next AC game PLEAAAASE give us more slots!) but they are so cool, I like the Fireworks Dress and Black Trench Coat especially!

These all look wonderful!!!! My favourites are the archmage robes and fireworks dress, but I'll be sure to grab more of your designs later :D

HNI_0008.JPGHNI_0009.JPGHNI_0061.JPG

Finally back to get more of your amazing clothes! I love seeing people in my designs so I thought I'd send you a few pictures of me enjoying yours. Thank you sooooo much for making them!

Oh my gosh, so many posts since I last checked! Thank you so much everyone, I'm glad you like my designs! I'm working on some new ones to add soon, so you can look forward to more from me! <3

These are super great! Do you take recolor requests by any chance?

Sorry for my lateness in replying--what was it you were hoping to get recolored? Certain designs are harder to recolor while retaining the right look than others are but if it's not too difficult I can probably do that for you~

Wow, these are amazing! The Archmage robes remind me of something from the Elder Scrolls games. ^^ Thank you for sharing these!

I've added three brand new designs to the bottom of the first post, everyone! Hope you all like them!

Also thanks so much you guys! You don't even know how happy it makes me to see these designs enjoyed~ ;u;

Back