• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Dethy in July- Mafioso win!

Shouldn't we all reveal it asap?
Post automatically merged:

I'm confused, why does the order of the reveal matter?
because the mafia can base on what everyone said to make up their investigation. but overall it doesn't really matter and maybe making a list will make things slower as u said, for example in case like the first person is afk and they take hours to answer the thread

because the mafia can base on what everyone said to make up their investigation. but overall it doesn't really matter and maybe making a list will make things slower as u said, for example in case like the first person is afk and they take hours to answer the thread
We should all agree to post our results immediately, seems like a better option instead of having an order.

Sure but I'm prob late as it's night for me. Anyway, any thoughts left? I gtg pretty soon, so I'm just gonna stick with volt's list.

Ahh sorry for being so absent today. I had a busy day. TGIF.

Thanks for doing the randomization, Volt.

I can see the logic for randing an order to vote in, but I can also see logic against it too. I agree it could make things too slow considering this is a casual game with people with different schedules and timezones. I'm inclined to lean toward that aspect since people not getting their results in would be worse than the mafioso waiting until last. The night zero inspections are going to be a crapshoot anyway since we won't have any flips to base our results off of. Obviously they won't add up, but we won't really know what to do with that information until we get a flip. Just my 2 cents on the matter though.

tl;dr that I agree with Antonio about people just posting their results first thing when they can get to the thread.

Day One

Day has started! You have 24 hours to cast your votes. You can cast your votes on this thread.​

Haven't gotten my results yet @Damniel

NVM, apparently it states that volt is Mafia aligned.

mine states that antonio is town aligned

I think that antonio is town so I should be naive or normal, but I won't rly think with meta analysis and just write down that I'm not paranoid

so far
antonio - paranoid / normal / inverse
volt - normal / inverse / naive
guava - normal / inverse / naive
misty - normal / inverse / naive

if me, guava and misty are not lying and catharina is wolf, that means that antonio must be paranoid. (all assumptions though)

#vote no chop

You know what, I know this is off topic but I am enjoying this setup.
me too haha

it reminds me of those logic games idk if you guys played it but I love them
images (47).jpg

like this

##vote no vote

I also like the setup. It seems a lot more chill where people are trying to solve a logic puzzle than solving people's words and phrasing and such. It almost feels like a completely different game from vanilla mafia.

I got that volt is mafia-aligned

##vote no vote

antonio - paranoid / normal / inverse
volt - normal / inverse / naive
guava - normal / inverse / naive
misty - normal / inverse / naive
Catharina- normal / inverse/ paranoid

Last edited:
antonio - normal / inverse / paranoid (volt is mafia)
volt - normal / inverse / naive (antonio is town)
guava - normal / inverse / naive (antonio is town)
misty - normal / inverse / naive (volt is town)
Catharina- normal / inverse/ paranoid (volt is mafia)

assuming antonio is mafia
catharina must be paranoid
misty is normal/naive
volt is normal/inverse/naive
guava is normal/inverse/naive

assuming volt is mafia
antonio is paranoid/normal
guava is normal/naive
misty is inverse/naive
catharina is normal/paranoid
misty must be inverse
making guava naive

assuming guava is mafia
antonio is paranoid/inverse
misty is normal/naive
volt is normal/naive
catharina is inverse/paranoid
can't really draw conclusions from this one

assuming misty is mafia
antonio is inverse/paranoid
volt is normal/naive
guava is normal/naive
catharina is inverse/paranoid
also can't from this one

assuming catharina is mafia
antonio is inverse/paranoid
volt is normal/naive
guava is normal/naive
misty is normal/naive
if all town is telling the true, this cant be bc if antonio is paranoid no one is inverse. so catharina can't be mafia

if you are town and lying tell us bc clearing someone can be dangerous

Back