• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Dethy in July- Mafioso win!

bruh I was just making a post like this ;')
Post automatically merged:

my brain already hurts

Last edited:
assuming catharina is mafia
antonio is inverse/paranoid
volt is normal/naive
guava is normal/naive
misty is normal/naive
if all town is telling the true, this cant be bc if antonio is paranoid no one is inverse. so catharina can't be mafia

if you are town and lying tell us bc clearing someone can be dangerous

wait I thought it was like this:

if catharina mafia
guava normal / inverse / naive
volt normal / inverse / naive
misty normal / inverse / naive
antonio paranoid
why can't misty, volt or guava be inverse?

but I also had problems at assuming catharina is town so someone is lying
Or am I doing things wrong?

if catharina mafia
antonio paranoid

because if catharina is mafia, everyone else is town, and guava volt and misty got all town inspections, hence why they cant be inverse (they would get mafia if they were inverse)

if catharina mafia
antonio paranoid

if you are town, then it would be the any of the other cases

because if catharina is mafia, everyone else is town, and guava volt and misty got all town inspections, hence why they cant be inverse (they would get mafia if they were inverse)

if you are town, then it would be the any of the other cases
Oooh yes ofc I forgot to use the invests my bad lol now I'm lucky that you posted first.

trying to make my train of thought clear:
we are already got figured out naive/paranoid, so let's look at normal/inverse

I can only be normal if antonio is town, and inverse if antonio is mafia
guava is the same
misty can only be normal if im town, and inverse if im mafia
antonio can only be normal if im mafia, and inverse if im town
same for catharina

making a chart only makes it easier to find inconsistencies aka catharina seemly cant be mafia

antonio - normal / inverse / paranoid (volt is mafia)
volt - normal / inverse / naive (antonio is town)
guava - normal / inverse / naive (antonio is town)
misty - normal / inverse / naive (volt is town)
Catharina- normal / inverse/ paranoid (volt is mafia)

assuming antonio is mafia
catharina must be paranoid
misty is normal/naive
volt is inverse/naive
guava is inverse/naive

assuming volt is mafia
antonio is paranoid/normal
guava is normal/naive
misty is inverse/naive
catharina is normal/paranoid
misty must be inverse
making guava naive

assuming guava is mafia
antonio is paranoid/inverse
misty is normal/naive
volt is normal/naive
catharina is inverse/paranoid
can't really draw conclusions from this one

assuming misty is mafia
volt is normal/naive
guava is normal/naive
catharina is inverse/paranoid
also can't from this one

assuming catharina is mafia
volt is normal/naive
guava is normal/naive
misty is normal/naive
if all town is telling the true, this cant be bc if antonio is paranoid no one is inverse. so catharina can't be mafia

if you are town and lying tell us bc clearing someone can be dangerous
corrected. gonna sleep now

also suggestion to all inspect catharina tonight, catharina just pick someone at random or maybe antonio? haha idk leave suggestions guys

Last edited:
I like the idea of everyone inspecting Catharina. Like you said in your breakdown, Catharina is the closest we have to someone being cleared so it'll help narrow things down a little more.

I actually don’t understand how Catherine is the more likely to be town, could you dumb it down for me?

I actually don’t understand how Catherine is the more likely to be town, could you dumb it down for me?
it's okay, I'll try my best
We will try to imagine situations where each person is town and 1 person is mafia.
For example, if I'm mafia:
You are either paranoid or normal (since you got volt is mafia)
Guava is normal or naive (she got antonio is town, she would be right in this scenario, but it doesn't prove she's normal because she still can be naive)
Catharine is normal or paranoid (she got volt is mafia)
Misty is inverse or naive (she go volt is town)

Misty is the only one that can be inverse, so she should be inverse. Guava is the only then that could be naive. You and catharina can both be normal or paranoid, so if you are normal, she's paranoid, and vice-versa.
The intricacies don't really matter, what matter is that this scenario *can* exist, so I can be mafia.

For catharina, if she's mafia
I'm normal or naive (antonio is town, in this scenario, you would be town indeed, hence why I can be normal)
guava is normal or naive (same reason)
misty is normal or naive (same reason, but she got volt is town)
you are inverse or paranoid (you got volt is mafia, and in this scenario I'm town, so you are either inverse or paranoid)
See how in this scenario, if you paranoid, no one will be inverse. So this scenario is impossible, then catharina can't be mafia.

it's okay, I'll try my best
We will try to imagine situations where each person is town and 1 person is mafia.
For example, if I'm mafia:
You are either paranoid or normal (since you got volt is mafia)
Guava is normal or naive (she got antonio is town, she would be right in this scenario, but it doesn't prove she's normal because she still can be naive)
Catharine is normal or paranoid (she got volt is mafia)
Misty is inverse or naive (she go volt is town)

Misty is the only one that can be inverse, so she should be inverse. Guava is the only then that could be naive. You and catharina can both be normal or paranoid, so if you are normal, she's paranoid, and vice-versa.
The intricacies don't really matter, what matter is that this scenario *can* exist, so I can be mafia.

For catharina, if she's mafia
I'm normal or naive (antonio is town, in this scenario, you would be town indeed, hence why I can be normal)
guava is normal or naive (same reason)
misty is normal or naive (same reason, but she got volt is town)
you are inverse or paranoid (you got volt is mafia, and in this scenario I'm town, so you are either inverse or paranoid)
See how in this scenario, if you paranoid, no one will be inverse. So this scenario is impossible, then catharina can't be mafia.
I'm still failing to grasp the correlation with the two?

I'm still failing to grasp the correlation with the two?
They don't have correlation, they are independent scenarios. First one is an example of a possible scenario, second is an example of an impossible scenario

think abt it as you assume someone is mafia and make an hypothesis

because you only get 1 mafia, you can only get 5 different scenarios, so it's easy to test

Last edited:
But if you all go on me, does that really help to narrow everything down? As it would still leave multiple options right. I'm fine with it but why it is de most beneficial option?

But if you all go on me, does that really help to narrow everything down? As it would still leave multiple options right. I'm fine with it but why it is de most beneficial option?
since u are town we would have more clues on who is each detective. if we get find out even just 1 detective, it can already clear or condemn me or antonio (if we find normal or inverse)

another idea is for the misty and cath go for antonio, guava go for me and me and antonio go for someone else

i actually thinking this is a better option. if for example we get antonio is town / town / town / mafia we will know someone is lying hence clearing antonio. also someone will die tonight and results from investigating cath will be useful if we get all the 4 investigations. i was kinda betting on cath dying tonight but im not sure

Last edited:
Hmm yeah idk what to do so I'm following you. Should I just go with Antonio then? (as I can do a random person). We will see what the others say but I sadly gtg pretty soon.

Hmm yeah idk what to do so I'm following you. Should I just go with Antonio then? (as I can do a random person). We will see what the others say but I sadly gtg pretty soon.
yeah if people agree you and misty would go for antonio

hi all. I will be driving soon so I won’t be able to make the post for 7pm est (37 min from now). I will have to end the day for now.

No one was eliminated.

You have 24 hours to send me your action (inspections or the kill!)

Hi all.

@voltairenism
@Miss Misty
@Antonio
@Catharina266
@guav@

I was asked to elaborate on a rule in the game
that i failed to elaborate on in my OP post. Since this question is coming pretty close to deadline and may change people’s perspective on their action. I will be extending the
night so it will end at tomorrow, 2PM EST
, to give everyone time to read this. I plan to now base phase deadlines around this time to stay within everyone’s time zones. Please let me know if this is an issue with anyone.

If a detective’s target is killed that night, they will NOT get back an inspection result on them.

Please do not read into the context of this question. it was asked by an observer, but I felt the information was important to convey to the players. Like before, you are free to change your actions until the deadline.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Enjoy the remaining of your sundays.

Last edited:
Day Two

Catharina266 has died. They were a detective.

You have 24 hours to cast your votes.​

got guava as town
this might not be as coordinated today be we still can get good info
i still can be naive or normal. i cant be inverse bc both antonio and guava needed to be mafia

It was a terrible decision to all post who we were going to target and the fact that @Damniel won't show us which kind of detective Cassandra was gives off the vibe that her detective role was crucial to ending this game extremely early. Atleast, that's my theory. I doubt we can determine which role is assigned to who anymore so using that to our advantage is ultimately useless w/o a process of elimination.

I'm starting to think volt is Mafia, I'm going to look back into their posts and determine if my hunch is correct or not. Give me time to form a SoS.

BTW, I stuck with my vote on Cassandra just in case mafia wouldn't vote them off.

Last edited:
Back