• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Did anyone noticed this yet?

They changed the sign because it says the name of the shop, and the shop has different names in the different regions. It's not really that weird at all. They're changing the signs of the other shops since they have different names, too. That one just happens to be on the cover of the game.

The European version has many different languages. They likely have a jibberish sign just so they don't have to make a different sign for each one of the different languages.

They changed the sign because it says the name of the shop, and the shop has different names in the different regions. It's not really that weird at all. They're changing the signs of the other shops since they have different names, too. That one just happens to be on the cover of the game.

The European version has many different languages. They likely have a jibberish sign just so they don't have to make a different sign for each one of the different languages.

yeah but NA have french and spanish too

yeah but NA have french and spanish too

Yeah, but most speak English as well. I've yet to meet someone who is only fluent in Spanish, French, or German that lives in NA. They all can speak English too, so a single sign wouldn't really be too much of a bother.

I think its nice to have a little change like that, though I didnt like the Community Projects being changed. :\

Yeah, but most speak English as well. I've yet to meet someone who is only fluent in Spanish, French, or German that lives in NA. They all can speak English too, so a single sign wouldn't really be too much of a bother.

Where I work here in USA. I met someone who didn't speak English, they only knew Spanish. I had to find my Spanish co-worker who spoke both English and Spanish to help them out

Where I work here in USA. I met someone who didn't speak English, they only knew Spanish. I had to find my Spanish co-worker who spoke both English and Spanish to help them out

yeah, but our official language is english. and only english. so there probably won't be any spanish versions for the states. not sure what their gonna do for canada, who's official language is french and english.

Back