• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Did you name your islander after yourself?

Kittenleap

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Hello Just wondering if you named your islander after yourself, I honestly thought about doing it but went with my oc's name Rina which I use all the time.

Nope, lol. I named my islander Croconaw. I’ll occasionally shorten it to Croco, but not all the time. I haven’t given any character in any game my real name.

No. I took a Japanese language course several years ago and the teacher gave us all Japanese names so I've used that for my avatar when gaming.

i did! i never named my character after myself in previous games since i hate my birth name, but i use my name for everything now now that i go by something else and will be legally changing my name. :)

Yeah, I did. I always use ~Kilza~ (or Kilza if I can't tilde it up) whenever a game gives me the option to name my character.

Negative. I never use my real name when naming characters in video games.

I use Fox for all of my game characters. It's my real nickname, if that counts for anything. In fact, I'd say I go by that more often than Lori anymore.

Well, not at first. I named my rep Zelda before I even identified as a demigirl (which was what I was before I came out as non-binary), I thought it was a cool name (and I'm a huge Zelda fan). I was thinking of changing my name to Zelda, but it's sounding like a 'no' at the moment.

nope. never have, never will. it always feels weird, and i always get a bit 'meh' when i hear my full first name anyway. i don't want to be reading it lmao. makes me cringe a bit.

I can't ever think of anything else to use and I'm fine with my name, so yes my islander is just my real name

Squid is a nickname ive had for years so I gave myself it. My ac main characters are always named squid too lol

I didn't lol <XD
I don't like using my real name for online or in-game stuff so I always use my internet username if I can help it: Mika 😅
My sister used her real name though

Rosch is a nickname I made up and given my player character on Pokemon Black/White. Since then, I've been using that name on other games. It's Ross (one of the plenty nicknames I've given myself), but I love the alternate spelling. I sometimes use Rosh. When the game character I play as is female, I name her Roschette.

Back