• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Did you name your islander after yourself?

My original islander was Mom since I play with my kids...ao...sort of?

Recently restarted. Kept getting either orange airport (I wanted green) or orange fruit (I am allergic.)

After about 2 consistent hours of this and sometimes getting both (I have awesome luck...) I am now Orange from Orange. Orange airport. Orange fruit. First NMT villager? Tangy.

Luck has a sense of humor, so I even changed my forum name to reflect it. Orange is just life now. 🤷🏻‍♀️ 🍊

My original islander was Mom since I play with my kids...ao...sort of?

Recently restarted. Kept getting either orange airport (I wanted green) or orange fruit (I am allergic.)

After about 2 consistent hours of this and sometimes getting both (I have awesome luck...) I am now Orange from Orange. Orange airport. Orange fruit. First NMT villager? Tangy.

Luck has a sense of humor, so I even changed my forum name to reflect it. Orange is just life now. 🤷🏻‍♀️ 🍊
I find this really funny as when I reset my island I had specific things I was looking for.

West and South River mouths, Central redds beach, peninsula in a certain spot, and resident services in a certain location.

Obviously lots of resetting required to find that map.

But above all, I needed an orange airport, and oranges as my native fruit.

Took so many tries to get that combo on the map I wanted.

So this makes me laugh a lot 😜

My main one is named Panda, which isn't my name at all IRL. My secondary is Milly though, which is my nickname!

Kinda wish I could change Panda's name, I don't think it really fits.

Nah, I felt like going with a cute food name, so I went with "Brownie".

1658195183388.png

Nah, I feel kinda weird naming my player after me. I don't really like my IRL name, my nickname is fine but I'd rather be someone else in-game than the same person I am IRL. It feels fun to customize myself the way I want to in-game rather than model my character after who I am IRL.

yeah, although i kinda wish i didn't lol i've been doing it since ww because i liked to think i was escaping into the game but for some reason it feels like it'd be a bit more fun this time around playing as an oc and creating like a totally diff "backstory" for the island rep. i mean, i guess i could also just make an alt for extra storage

then again, it does still feel good tho when your villagers/the other islanders address you and say something nice about you even tho you know it's just like... the "script" u__u sometimes you just need that lil pat on the back yknow

Back