• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

DirtyD reply to this.

Nic

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Where the *censored.3.0* is my pattern? I been waiting two weeks for it. I had to do this cause DirtyD doesn't have pms..

It hasnt been 2 weeks, it has been a week, you should of PMd me. Make it yourself now. I just finished it yesterday to.

I even explained the other day that I hadnt had a chance to make it, and would start it.

It has been really. Before you had that there was no pming allowed. Now you put it on. But may I pick it up?

It was after the Treasure Hunt last week. A week from today. And yes I had my PMs off due to getting 20 every few hours.

The pattern is not up for sale due to the first post. Thanks.

DirtyD said:
It was after the Treasure Hunt last week. A week from today. And yes I had my PMs off due to getting 20 every few hours.

The pattern is not up for sale due to the first post. Thanks.
Great job pissing me off. I'll plan on something about it to. PS: You shouldn't piss me off if you knew. It has been two weeks. OHMYGOD DID YOU KNOW IT WAS SUNDAY OR ARE YOU IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY?!

Oh no. I made some kid mad. I'm so scared. Are you ********? You dont understand the term, the other day? I'm not coming back into this thread. Go hack yourself a pattern. F'n loser.

Mr_Hobo said:
DirtyD said:
I even explained the other day that I hadnt had a chance to make it, and would start it.
Wtf is a Other day?
TRIPLE POST??? XP

You FAIL.

Dirty, don't start. Please.

You USED to be cool, but you're turning into a jerk.

Your FIRST treasure hunt was fun. You were nice. SECOND....kinda mean.

THEN you left Hyrule because you were always on when nobody else was. Made us sad. :'(

Now you're cussing people out over a date, which really doesn't matter because he just wants a pattern.

I'll give you a quick lesson. 1 week = 7 days. 2 weeks = 14 days. The other day, is usually a term used for a day, that was more than 1 day away. Usually a term used to explain 2-3 days of time. That should help you a little bit in life.

Toon][quote="Mr_Hobo said:
DirtyD said:
Wtf is a Other day?
TRIPLE POST??? XP

You FAIL.

THEN you left Hyrule because you were always on when nobody else was. Made us sad. :'(

Now you're cussing people out over a date, which really doesn't matter because he just wants a pattern.[/quote]My 2nd treasure hunt people were jerks. I was done being so generous. And I left Hyrule because yeah no one else was on when I was. Makes sense to me. Plus I had an invite from a good friend to join a different team. I had to go. I'm done with people being jerks. Why spend millions of bells on people to be jerks and not read rules? The last hunt, I lost 1.5 million bells. Didnt care til people were asses

DirtyD said:
Toon][quote="Mr_Hobo said:
DirtyD said:
Wtf is a Other day?
TRIPLE POST??? XP

You FAIL.

Now you're cussing people out over a date, which really doesn't matter because he just wants a pattern.
My 2nd treasure hunt people were jerks. I was done being so generous. And I left Hyrule because yeah no one else was on when I was. Makes sense to me. Plus I had an invite from a good friend to join a different team. I had to go. I'm done with people being jerks. Why spend millions of bells on people to be jerks and not read rules? The last hunt, I lost 1.5 million bells. Didnt care til people were asses[/quote]But I didn't do anything. :'(

Just don't become a hated hater please.

And yeah, lock this.

MHMM, I might advertise that your *censored.3.0*ing treasurehunts are stupid. I bet you that you hack those items.

I'm not a hater, I just dont deal with the jerks anymore. Still nice to those who deserve it

DirtyDtruth.jpg

Who can explain that?

Back