• Gray

• Green

• Amber

• Red

• Violet

• Heterochromia

• Did I miss something? Explain below

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've blue eyes. From looking at charts and hearing from other people, the blue of blue they're is uncommon. I've a dark ring around my iris that is gray, and then I've flecks of amber and green towards the center.

I have dark brown eyes! Always wondered how I'd like with brighter coloured eyes but thought it would never match my skin tone idk

Depends on the day but most of the time they’re gray. Sometimes they’re green.

This was after Fat Tuesday a couple years ago when they were gray.
IMG_6120.jpeg

This is something that amazes me and I've looked into it before. I have blue eyes. I love all eye colours, but I wouldn't change my eye colour as I really like blue!

I have blue eyes, weirdly enough my white s have a blue tint as well. Not sure why, but it’s always been this way.

Contrary to popular belief, my eyes are green. That’s pretty much the only difference between myself and the character in my signature. The dark blue eyes just looked nicer on them.

I’m happy with my eye color. It seems I’ve gotten the recessive eye trait, as both of my parents have blue eyes. I’m also the only one in my family without glasses, so I’m more than happy with that. I’m thankful for my eye color and my eyesight, and I wouldn’t change a thing.

Back