Discontinued Food Or Drink Items You Wish Were Brought Back

The only thing I can think of on off the top of my head is butterfinger BB's. Which, a different company owns butterfinger now and they aren't allowed to use the original recipe. I don't care for the new recipe. They only bought the name so I'm not sure the BB's could be made by them anyway.

Maybe marathon bars. I remembered eating a caramel/ chocolate bar when i was a kid. But then later couldn't find them again. I think it was marathon bars, and i think they stopped making them.

I dont know if these existed outside of the UK but:
IMG_0325.jpeg

IMG_0326.jpeg

They were so good 🥲

1727893050146.png

POST CONSUMER BRANDS
BRING BACK THE GREEK YOGURT VARIATION OF HONEY BUNCHES
AND MY LIFE IS YOURS!!

I miss Dibs so much it's not even funny omg. they were PEAK.
images

Me personally really miss the crispy chicken breakfast sandwich from Einsteins Bagels. When I was in college during the pandemic I had one like every other day and it was so good. It had a white gravy cream cheese schmear, a piece of fried chicken breast, one fried egg, and a thick piece of cheddar cheese on a bagel, and the stopped making it in 2021. I've never missed a food item so much in my life :(

I always loved chocolate chip cookie dough pop-tarts, they were my favourite for a very long time. and they were discontinued a few years ago. I still check once in a while, hoping that they will come back 🥲

Sort of related but one of my favourite things did get brought back after like 10 years recently!!!! I dont know if it’s back permanently but it was so exciting 😂
(Cookies and cream Kit Kat)

Oh my gosh, I really miss the blueberry Timbits that Tim Hortons used to sell almost a decade ago before it got discontinued. I remember my mother bringing some home one time and really loved eating them. It feels like blueberries in general get screwed over in many ways.
1727912887376.png

KFC had a chili cheese chicken years back. it was limited edition so it was bound to be pulled out but man it was so good im so sad : (

View attachment 587471
this chicken looks amazing and the fact i will never get to try it got me cryin in the club rn

they got rid of dibs maaaaaan this thread was a bad idea i didn't know this i'm logging off gn

no but for real, i used to work at a movie theater and i'd always be selling these or snackin on them so the fact that they're gone kinda sucks cause they're a lil nostalgic for me now lol 🥲

they got rid of dibs maaaaaan this thread was a bad idea i didn't know this i'm logging off gn

no but for real, i used to work at a movie theater and i'd always be selling these or snackin on them so the fact that they're gone kinda sucks cause they're a lil nostalgic for me now lol 🥲

I lowkey didn't know they got rid of Dibs either until I read this thread................... just WHAT?!? 😭

They were so good... 🥲

As a kid there was this popsicle, it was layers of blue and pink, and the stick was made of gum! I loved it so much…
i looked this up and was pleasantly surprised! is this it???
this looks like something i would've begged to get at the store back in the day haha the box art is awesome too

f95e537b636d1d4fd8531650443e83b1_large.png

Does this count? McDonald's should bring the Grimace Shake from last year back, but I don't think it's going to happen any time soon. I totally missed out on it when it was around. T^T

i looked this up and was pleasantly surprised! is this it???
this looks like something i would've begged to get at the store back in the day haha the box art is awesome too

f95e537b636d1d4fd8531650443e83b1_large.png
Whoa yes!! I do not remember that weird character but rest I do! Lol
They definitely did a good job appealing to kids, sad it didn’t last

I miss banana flavoured nesquik so much.... I was so happy when my gf found an import of it for me a few months ago :3 <3

I desperately miss the dairy- and egg-free versions of Voortman’s cookies. They had so many good flavors, I loved the coconut ones, and also all the different wafer cookies! It was amazing the variety, and they were so good without any milk or eggs! And then a couple years ago they had the audacity to put “made with real milk and eggs” on their packaging in a tiny place that I missed and bought some cuz I never expected them to do that. And I’m still upset about it. They were perfectly good without it and now tons of people who loved them because they didn’t have those things can’t eat them anymore

Back