• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Discuss the AC: New Leaf Prima strategy guide here

Was this online or in the store? I've checked Gamestop's website, and I can't find anything about a New Leaf strategy guide. :(

I gotta find this- when will it be out?? And, like Madam Springy said, is it online, or in stores?

I don't normally buy games from Gamestop, but do you know if they have any sort of deal when you buy a game and its guide? Do you get a discount for buying both at a time usually?

I don't normally buy games from Gamestop, but do you know if they have any sort of deal when you buy a game and its guide? Do you get a discount for buying both at a time usually?
Not usually so if you are not a fan of GS I wouldn't reccomend it. Although if you are a pro member you get 10% off the guide which is always nice.

AHHH! No way! I need to go there tonight, since I assume we're using the same Gamestop ;)

It's only $5? Wow, Well I am getting my game from Target, but if they don't get the guide, I will just go to Gamestop for the guide.

It's only $5? Wow, Well I am getting my game from Target, but if they don't get the guide, I will just go to Gamestop for the guide.

I believe that's just to preorder.

I can't seem to find it on their website, though. You'd have to verify it with someone who has been in store.

Yeah, I can't find it anywhere, either. Eager to get a look at it, though! Can't wait to find more about it! :D

Meeeeh Gamestop. I'd rather buy it off Amazon or while I'm at Wal-Mart shoppin for groceries!

;-; Please let it pop up at other places.

Say, do guides usually come out before, after, or on the same day a the game they're made for? It'd be silly for it to come out earlier, but I can dream, right?

$5 is just to preorder. I am using the gamestop in Prattville! And I did it in store. I forgot how much it costs to do the whole thing, but I read it on reddit and drove over on my lunchbreak. I think I'm going to head back up tonight and pay off my game and the guide and find out how much it is.

ALSO, Gamestop gives a 10% discount when reserving game and guide. It's always been that way.

I would LOVE for it to come out earlier! I know that some of the HM guides came out before the game, because I remember reading them a bazillion times and marking things. lol

I would LOVE for it to come out earlier! I know that some of the HM guides came out before the game, because I remember reading them a bazillion times and marking things. lol

I think that's because Natsume is a third party distributor. I'm pretty sure the game and guide for NL will come out on the 9th and no time before. Nintendo doesn't want us to have anything until we have everything. Lol.

That's funny, I also use a GS near a Prattville. e_e
Is it by a Wal-Mart, Rib Crib, and Little Ceasers?

I'd like to see what's in it before I get it, tho.

That's funny, I also use a GS near a Prattville. e_e
Is it by a Wal-Mart, Rib Crib, and Little Ceasers?

I'd like to see what's in it before I get it, tho.

Well mine is Prattville AL. I don't know of any rib crib. As far as what's in it I think it's an official guide, like what they release on every game release. It is shipping same day as the game so I assume it's just like the ones before for PG and WW and CF.

Stopped in at Gamestop tonight. If you pre-order the guide ($19.98 or $19.99) and pre-order the game (or add it to your already pre-ordered game) you get 10% off of the guide. With their Power Up card you get an additional 10% off (I think the guide only). It's not online yet for pre-orders. Hope this helps!

Stopped in at Gamestop tonight. If you pre-order the guide ($19.98 or $19.99) and pre-order the game (or add it to your already pre-ordered game) you get 10% off of the guide. With their Power Up card you get an additional 10% off (I think the guide only). It's not online yet for pre-orders. Hope this helps!

Thanks for clearing all that up :D

Well unfortunately if it's $20 for the guide we'll probably just be getting a standard, error-ridden guide and not a real guide like what you can get in Japan :p

Well unfortunately if it's $20 for the guide we'll probably just be getting a standard, error-ridden guide and not a real guide like what you can get in Japan :p

I don't think we will get anything NEAR as incredible as what Japan got, but I like to collect anyway :3

Back