• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Discuss the AC: New Leaf Prima strategy guide here

*sniff* there is nothing of the sort that i can find in europe, the only way around it is if you don't mind the fee of importing. :'(

Dw, Europe and Australia are just slow. I'm sure we'll be getting one

just realized that it says smaller trim size so the 512 pages might not be a big of thing
Still 512 pages for a small trim is like... 256 normal trim?
that's pretty good

Im deff getting this! as long as I can use it to check things off for my catalog ill be happy. and im sure there will be a list for the bugs/fish as well. as for the information, I can just use the internet if the book is lacking in that department.

Anyone who wants to get it, i would pre-order it since guide books arent published in large numbers these days and you dont want to miss out!

I can live with smaller page sizes. As long as the pages are in color. I got a small guide for the Sims 2 and all of the pages were in black and white! The book was wrapped in plastic so when I bought it I couldn't open it to even see what it looked like inside! I was sooooo angry.

;-; They wouldn't do that to Animal Crossing right? RIGHT?!

I might get this, but I'm not sure yet. I think it's easier to have all, if not most, of the info needed in a book.

prima usually does theirs in color. but i hate the smaller size! my crappy eyes have problems reading them and that's with my glasses on!

I'll be picking it up. I just hope the cover isn't that bland and that's just a temporary cover

I'm just glad its much larger content wise. I also remember the prima guide for GC didn't even have Booking tons in it, and that really turned me off to prima for a while, so I hope they just got a team of translators to dig through the JP ones so they don't miss anything.

I hope it has a ton of content. I'm slightly disappointed the book is going to be smaller though. Not because I like bigger books. Smaller ones are so much easier to store! xD I'm just upset that the books won't be the same size now! Raaawr OCD.

Not one place to pre-order one in the UK that I know of.
I checked the GameStop UK website and there isn't a pre-order.
Checked many other sites too and still no pre-order.

Guess I have to wait for the UK guide...

This might be unheard of on the internet, but how about going in the store and asking in person if there has been any word?

I was so excited, I was gonna sneak out of work ad go buy one!...
Only pre order... I feel like swiper just swiped my book and threw it at a distance where I have to walk threw 2 obsticals before I get to my final destination....

Where is my monkey! HUH!?! WHERE'S MY TALKING MONKEY TO HELP ME THREW MY 30 MIN JURNEY!

Back