Shop DLC 💕 Saharah 💕 Unorderables 💕 Hybrids 💕 Bush Starts 💕 Villager Pics 💕 Clovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I updated my message... If you have also those items I'll buy them as well :) 45 tbt?

Last edited:
If you still have the sets I asked for id still be interested but if not that's okay ^_^

I am also interested in Afternoon Tea Set, Sailboat Model, Pumpkin Pie, & Pile of leaves for 12 TBT? :3

I'm not sure if you ever let me know about the items I ordered last time in your previous thread but since you made a new thread, I'll just post them here again. :eek:

May I have tokonoma, pile of leaves, cat tower, and carp banner for 4 tbt? Let me know if it's too low!

Last edited:
I'm not sure if you ever let me know about the items I ordered last time in your previous thread but since you made a new thread, I'll just post them here again. :eek:

May I have tokonoma, pile of leaves, cat tower, and carp banner for 4 tbt? Let me know if it's too low!

Hey i vm u ^_^

Hey! Can I grab another princess set and a gorgeous set from you? Starting a new town soon :)

Last edited:
Hey! Can I grab another princess set and a gorgeous set from you? Starting a new town soon :)

Sure! Ill deliver it to you by tomorrow together with your hybrids for I have work til midnight.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I buy a gorgeous set off you :p and a Hero's Cap + Samus Mask? 30TBT?

Yes! And i believe youre in EST right? I still have your pics as well. ^_^

Hello again :) sorry for bothering you but can i have all of redd's gallery except for dynamic,famous, fine, perfect, moving, proper paintings, gallant statue and can i have 1 ichthyo tail fossil and if possible cabana table? All for 28tbt? I apologize for the long list!! ;-;

Last edited:
If you still have them, may I please buy an afternoon-tea set, a berliner and a shaved ice lamp for 3 tbt? ;u;
I'm sorry it's not more but I'm really low on tbt at the moment.. VM me if you accept please!

I'll try to get everyones order tonight and by tomorrow ill be delivering them

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello again :) sorry for bothering you but can i have all of redd's gallery except for dynamic,famous, fine, perfect, moving, proper paintings, gallant statue and can i have 1 ichthyo tail fossil and if possible cabana table? All for 28tbt? I apologize for the long list!! ;-;

Would you be able to do 30 tbt for it? ^_^

I'm always tarty to the party! But if there's anyway when you get around to this that I could order the fish set? Also the rainbow screen? That would be 20 tbt, correct?

I'm always tarty to the party! But if there's anyway when you get around to this that I could order the fish set? Also the rainbow screen? That would be 20 tbt, correct?

Yes vm me if ever youure online

How does the cacao Tree, Tropical Vista, Kappa Costume, Kappa Pants and Bottled Ship sound for 20 TBT ?

May I buy the Gracie set, Gorgeous set, Mermaid set, and a set of golden tools? If my mental calculator is right that totals to 70 tbt?

(I just realized you're the one I've been PMing! In that case, may I just add a set of golden tools to the sets I wanted?)

Last edited:
Could I get all the streetpass ice creams if you have them? :)

I do have them. ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I buy the Gracie set, Gorgeous set, Mermaid set, and a set of golden tools? If my mental calculator is right that totals to 70 tbt?

(I just realized you're the one I've been PMing! In that case, may I just add a set of golden tools to the sets I wanted?)

Yes no problem. ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

How does the cacao Tree, Tropical Vista, Kappa Costume, Kappa Pants and Bottled Ship sound for 20 TBT ?

Sounds good to me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi guys! Ill be delivering items by tomorrow or if youre online tonight 12 pm pst. I have a proble delivering items for I always have work. Send me a pm pls. Thank you.

bell knickknack and eggplant cow for 8tbt?

I might buy more from you though if i don't get any response from another order. will let you know tonight!

Hey again! I got my golden tool set from someone else, but I still need the Gracie set, Gorgeous set, and Mermaid set :3
Thanks again for helping so many people get items when you are so busy with work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back