Shop DLC 💕 Saharah 💕 Unorderables 💕 Hybrids 💕 Bush Starts 💕 Villager Pics 💕 Clovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, could I get pile of leaves, shaved ice lamp and rainbow screen for 15tbt? Also... you wouldn't happen to have Katie's world map, would you? I'm not really around much but if you could pm when I could pick up those items because then I get a notification email ><

So, I currently don't have any tbt because I bought clovers from someone :( so unless you accept IGB I won't be able to buy the sets from you tomorrow, it will take me a few days to post around the forum and raise up my tbt again. Would you be able to hold the sets for me for 2-3 days, or is that too much?

can i get 2 cacao trees, a hagiota, a berliner, an afternoon tea set, circle banner, carp banner, ceramic hot pot, clay furnace, general's fan + stool, girl's day updo, tokonoma, tree-stump chair, astrology set, sanshin, sea globe, hibiscus hairpin, gorgeous set for 275 tbt please?

can i get 2 cacao trees, a hagiota, a berliner, an afternoon tea set, circle banner, carp banner, ceramic hot pot, clay furnace, general's fan + stool, girl's day updo, tokonoma, tree-stump chair, astrology set, sanshin, sea globe, hibiscus hairpin, gorgeous set for 275 tbt please?

Omg. Youre amazing! Sure. Ill get it ready for you.

Last edited:
Hi, great thread here. Could I get all of this for 40tbt?

Kappa Hat
Kappa Costume
Treasure Chest
Ukelele
Sea Globe
Hibiscus Hairpin
Bottled Ship
Eric's Pic

Last edited:

Hey i just need to order the astrology and some of the orderable dlcs. Ill tt ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, great thread here. Could I get all of this for 40tbt?

Kappa Hat
Kappa Costume
Treasure Chest
Ukelele
Sea Globe
Hibiscus Hairpin
Bottled Ship
Eric's Pic

Yes. You can. But will you be able to wait like an hour or so? Cuz someones coming to do catalog

So, I currently don't have any tbt because I bought clovers from someone :( so unless you accept IGB I won't be able to buy the sets from you tomorrow, it will take me a few days to post around the forum and raise up my tbt again. Would you be able to hold the sets for me for 2-3 days, or is that too much?

Oh yes. I can hold it up for you. No problem. ^_^

So...no? I can go higher if you'd like ^^

Last edited:
Could I buy the following from you? At 5 tbt each for a total of 25?

Unorderable: Red Ogre Mask, Blue Ogre Mask
Orderable: Clerk's Shirt, Kadomatsu, Carp Banner

Thanks!

Could I buy the following from you? At 5 tbt each for a total of 25?

Unorderable: Red Ogre Mask, Blue Ogre Mask
Orderable: Clerk's Shirt, Kadomatsu, Carp Banner

Thanks!

Yes, ill vm you in a minute!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back