• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Do you bring your gaming consoles to school/college/university?

In college I brought my 3ds to class because I got plenty of streetpasses walking to school. I never played during breaks though.

Since I have three free periods per week for now, I do take my 3DS with me so I can play New Leaf to pass the 75 minutes. :) While I was in secondary school I used to play during breaks too since I was so hooked on Pokemon Omega Ruby; once a teacher even came to ask if my friends had left me alone since I had found a quiet spot to play and I probably looked lonely.

sometimes i did to uni cause i could get one or two hits but not often.

i do take it to work sometimes if i wanna go to a nintendo zone on the way home

I bring my Switch with me to college everyday. I ave 3 hours between my classes and finish my homework far before that's over so I just play Fire Emblem Warriors lol

Heck yes! I have my N64 in my dorm with me along with 5 games that I really like!

I don't get to play it very often though. For the most part I simply enjoy its presence :rolleyes:

I usually don’t bring my handheld consoles or anything with me unless it’s to battle someone in Pokemon or something like that.

I've brought it a few times in uni, but I never got too many streetpasses so I stopped doing it. I don't really play it 'out in the open' though

I used to bring my 3DS daily to school but I stopped once I entered college. I should bring it 1 day at least just to see if I get any Streetpasses though.
I brought my Switch once last year to play some Mariokart with a friend on my birthday but that was the only time I ever brought my Switch.

i used to bring my 3ds at school, doing animal crossing or fire emblem. when i go to college in september i'm not sure if i'll bring a game console, i'd be embarrassed about it. it's not a bad thing to, i would love to but i get worried of being judged too much

Sometimes on the bus or ferry if it takes a couple hours

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait lol I just saw that the question was about school :p the answer is no in that case

You bet your own gaming console that I play Disgaea during lunch!

I used to walk around school to get the streetpasses and coins from all the steps but I didn't play during breaks

I live within walking distance of my university, so there's no need. If I'm hanging around on campus, I'm practicing. Otherwise I'd prefer to be at home.

Nope. I almost exclusively play at home. I don't bring my consoles outside except for rare instances like recently when me and my partner went to the hair salon. I knew that it's going to take a lot of time to finish her nails and all to the point I usually get kinda impatient with those things lol so I brought the Switch with me to play Doom while waiting for her. It works lol

Yeah, I go to university and am lucky enough to have a very close friend who is into Nintendo who goes there too. We bring our switches and 3dses and play when we can run into each other. If I didn't have a friend there, though, I doubt I would play very often on campus. Would probably still bring my 3ds for the streetpasses though

Currently in college and I bring my 3DS everyday. Playing with a 3DS is not really something to be embarassed about here in my university, in fact, a lot of people do it. I used to just leave it on to get streetpasses(getting the full 10 is pretty common). Right now I don?t leave it on for streetpass anymore(it?s one of those features you use when you newly get it, but don?t bother with later down the road). I just play with it during breaks to pass time.

They hadn't been invented when I was at school.

It was hard enough lugging those stone tablets we used to write on, around, and trying to dodge the pterodactyls who frequently stole my lunch. o_O

Like hell am I gonna bring a ?300 games console to a public high school.

Back