• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Do you buy skins in games ?

Skins.. yay or nah?

• Yes, I buy them!

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • No, I don't

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • Only as presents (Example: For birthdays, ...)

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Only when they are free (Example: Amazon Prime Twitch Capsule)

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Other (explain!)

Votes: 5 10.4%

• Total voters
normally i don't but specifically for genshin impact, i had leftover currency for the 5* skin for one of my favourite characters so i was able to buy it ( •⌄• ू )
thankfully the other skins i've wanted could be obtained through events so no irl money needed to be spent!

No, never. I I really despise this kind of business model. Also in my country's currency is weak so microtransactions are expensive.

Only if I really like it and I had currency from the monthly passes. Most of the games I buy don't have skins so it's not an issue for me.

I will say that if they make a skin for a very specific character I will buy it.

No. Only one game I play technically has skins and while I do get them as part of the optional subscription I get the subscription for other bonuses and wouldn’t buy the skins separately if I didn’t have it or if I ever cancel it.

I don't normally play the kinds of games that have skins as transactions.

I do purchase some Mii costumes for smash brothers when I have leftover funds from a bigger purchase. They tend to be very cheap.

i only do it when i really like the game. although maybe not in every game, considering the fact that i've never spent a single cent in apex when i used to play it religiously. but i do like to look both cute and cool in games, so i don't really mind spending, so long as the price isn't bad.

Back