do you carbonate your water?

are you a heathen?

• Total voters
I never felt the need to!

I don't, but I do buy ICE water sometimes. Most carbonated water taste weird to me, but this brand is really good.

Definitely not! In fact, my best friend knows me so well that she will open a can of soda for me a few hours before I come over so that the bubbles go away:)

Nononononoooo carbonation gives the water a weird flavor (?) so I need my water flat. Also drinking carbonated makes me gassy and I could do without farts and burps while trying to hydrate.

no. i like water and i like carbonated drinks, but i absolutely do not want to combine the two. i tried carbonated water once, and that was one time too many for me. the taste was not the vibe, and the bubbles threw me off— i don’t like my water fizzy 🫠

no I don’t, i usually stick to plain water. If I have a want for carbonation I’ll just drink a soda.

Carbonated water is soooo much better than regular water! So yes. Yes I do carbonate my water.

Nope, I can't even drink pop because I can't stand the carbonation 😣

no.... fridge jug water for me please.... & mineral water, too.... :)

In summer I do, in winter I don't. Cold carbonated water hits different on a hot summer day. In winter it's awful though.

I don't, but I can see the appeal if you like soda or just the fizzy taste in general. I personally don't really enjoy it though eheh

Back