Friday the 13th Candy
Friday the 13th Candy
Friday the 13th Candy
Cyan Heart Glow Wand
Star Glow Wand
Heart Glow Wand
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Heart Glow Wand
As a child I used to collect key rings. Sadly people kept “borrowing” them so that didn’t last long 😂

Do you have any collections? 💜

I have a collection of fairy ornaments.
I don't collect them anymore. Lol

I collect those figurines from Rolife called Nanci. I actually like to buy them second hand so I know what I get, I really hate blind boxes.
1722693763819.jpeg

I used to collect too many things and now that I grew up, I started trying to contain myself 😅

Anyway here are some things I collect:
- 90s/2000s stuff (toys, Goosebumps books, magazines, plushes...) related to my childhood
- Hamtaro mini figures (epoch and XLC pencil toppers) and buildings
- I have lots of Animal Crossing things (but I stopped collecting AC stuff after feeling delulded by New Horizons)
- Journals (that I use in various ways)
- Crystals
And that's it, I think :D

To be honest I still feel the need to collect the world every time I get excited for something, so I found a "trick" to save space and money: whenever I fall in love with a giant collection (like sets of figures, for example), I search for the images, I print them and put them in my "Collecting journal", writing my feelings about them. If it is enough, that's it. If I still feel that I need to have the things in my hands, I will proceed searching for them, but most of the times it works :D

EDIT: - I have some tamagotchis/virtual pets from when I went crazy over them 2 years ago and I started collecting them xD

Last edited:
I always try and collect something when i go on holiday, usually a lil snow globe shaped item based around a main attraction if it was a sightseeing holiday or with sand in and beach decorations if it was a beach holiday, more drawn to it if it had the place name on it too!

Also love anything dinosaur related so collect anything that catches my eye like that, which has led to a lot of dino plushies.

Recently got back into collecting Pokemon cards, don’t actually play the trading card game but love the artwork.

These are some of the ones i have close to hand, mostly some of the plushies, a couple more plushies and dino ornaments are at my sisters from when i stay there and recently got some very cute dinosaur pens but they’re currently at work 😄

View attachment 574707
Soooo cute 😍 I'm completely in love with the mini pink and green dinosaurs 🤩 (sorry if I said the wrong colours, I'm colorblind xD)

I used to collect trading cards like Pokemon, Magic the Gathering, and others. I collect anime/video game figures. I guess you can say I collect plushies too; I used to collect TY beanie babies (before the style was changed to weird googly eyes). I like “collecting” artwork of my favorite characters and signed prints by voice actors I like (English since no idea how to get signed prints from Japanese voice actors). I also consider my manga and books collection and buying them and games collecting in a way.

This is probably really weird but I collect gingerbread things: Christmas decor, plushies, all of it 😂

I love to collect pins! Anytime I go somewhere on vacation I try to get pins as a souvenir. I also have a collection of bottle caps but I don't actively collect them as much anymore. I also sometimes collect stickers if pins aren't an option or if they're kinda lame.

This is probably really weird but I collect gingerbread things: Christmas decor, plushies, all of it 😂
Can you post a photo of your collection or one of your favorite pieces?
It sounds like a SUPER COOOOOL collection 😍

I had an amazing collection of cuddly toys. Wish I had been allowed to keep them.

Joy of having kids, I indulged my obsession so my son now has a love of plushies 🥰

I collect waaaay too much
Right now it's stationery and a lot of anime / game merch of various series

I collect waaaay too much
Right now it's stationery and a lot of anime / game merch of various series
I'll be banned for stalking everyone in this thread but I love collections and they made me so curious 😭 Do you have some photos of your stationery collection? I love stationery 🤩

I’ve collected a lot of things over the years! As a kid I had a button collection, although that’s long gone, as well as starting my Pokémon card collection, which I do still have! No idea how many, but about three folders full, I don’t actively collect any more but I do like them and occasionally will get a new packet.

For a while I was collecting foreign money because I thought it was interesting and cool seeing all the different designs and stuff, but again I still have it but don’t go out of my way to collect.

And I have a decent sized video game collection, mainly Nintendo, which I will slowly expand. I only buy the games I actually want to play though hahah, I don’t just collect for the sake of it. I also have so many plushies I’m at the point of having to seriously consider getting rid of some because they take up too much space 😭

Back