Do you collect anything?

I collect a few things! My largest collection is my Pokémon collection. I have 4 large binders full of cards from 1995-present. I have loooooads of Pikachu merch and eeveelution merch. I have stuffed animals, pins, figures, Christmas ornaments, jewelry, a vintage camera, you name it.

Besides Pokémon, I also collect Aristocats merch, rubber ducks, and paper fans. I guess I can say I collect "squishies" too. I just have a very large basket of foam/sand/water squish fidgets. I'm not really sure how to classify those, LOL. MY favorite in that collection right now is probably a foam tardigrade.

OH! I guess this also qualifies as a collection....but plants! I have so many plants. I love them. I have everything from box store rescues to ones I've paid about $60 for, even carnivorous ones! Gardening makes me so happy. Though currently I'm hesitant about Alocasias as most of mine never came out of dormancy and I just have my stingray left. They're gorgeous, but I don't want to risk getting more just for them to die.

Back