• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Do you drink alcohol and smoke?

I've never smoked cigarettes, and have no desire to, and though I'm old enough to drink, I rarely do. I won't drink anything that tastes gross to me, so I don't drink hard liquor or wine that isn't really sweet (hot sake's pretty good though). And even when I do drink, I have no desire to get plastered xD

Although the option of underage drinking has presented itself in parties and such, I rather not. And inhaling smoke from someone else's cigarette is enough to make me want to vomit, so I guess not.

I don't smoke, never have done and I probably never will as I'm well aware of the consequences (especially with both parents who have smoked ever since I could remember as a kid). However, I do drink alcohol on some occasions but not to the point where I'm absolutely hammered. It's not the best option to choose and I'm sure there are other ways of having 'fun' as some people would describe it as.

Although the option of underage drinking has presented itself in parties and such, I rather not. And inhaling smoke from someone else's cigarette is enough to make me want to vomit, so I guess not.

Good for you, keep saying no! xD

nah, i don't do either... i'm pretty sure i'm underage to do both, and cigarette smoke smells gross. and let's not even mention all the nasty s*** both can do to you if you smole for a long time/drink too much...

never had a cigarette in my entire life but I do drink. I don't drink to get completely drunk but just a few. I don't really do parties, so when I drink it's mostly at restaurants or lounges. (so obviously I'm of age in the US)

Last edited:
No and no. I used to drink when I was younger though and I feel really stupid about it now.

I've never smoked a cigarette, but I drink with my bf and my family. The only time I ever drink alone is when I'm so anxious I'm having trouble breathing. I'm allergic to something in cigarettes, so I can't tolerate the smell at all.

i don't enjoy being under the influence. sure a margarita or cocktail here and there are ok but yeah.

and smoking is a definite no for me. it's disgusting.

I drink rarely like once a year. I smoke whenever someone offers me a cig but I don't care enough about them to buy them myself. I'm kind of indifferent about cigarettes.

Back