• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Do you enjoy pumpkin carving?

Do you enjoy pumpkin carving?

• Yes

Votes: 24 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 12 33.3%

• Total voters
I've actually never carved a pumpkin! When we were little we never did it because my sister was allergic (or maybe my parents just didn't want the mess and fuss with four kids lol) and I just haven't done it yet. At this rate I'll probably wait till @Saylor and I are together so I can experience pumpkin carving with her!!

I would love to carve a pumpkin with my toddlers though.... I think they'd like to squish the pumpkin guts hehehe. I don't know if my coteacher would be up for that, though.

Autumn is my favorite season and pumpkin carving is an activity I look forward to every year. I try to make a unique design each time. I'm also one of the people who enjoys the smell of pumpkin guts 😊

Back