• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Do you have a blog/journal for you New Leaf game?

Yay so many blogs!! :)

Now, I have a question for everyone: with the huge AC:NL fan base on tumblr, and with so many people who are going to blog diary entries or their adventures-- how will you make yours unique/stand out? :)

Now, I have a question for everyone: with the huge AC:NL fan base on tumblr, and with so many people who are going to blog diary entries or their adventures-- how will you make yours unique/stand out? :)

I realised this when I started and I'm personally only really using mine for my own reference, so if people want to follow and they get something from it, then that's great, but I'll use it as a way of compiling my time through the game. Also gathering things I'd like to try e.g. QR codes, dream addresses and things like that.
Not bothered by number of followers, same as twitter really!

Ok, got a lot more actually put together on my blog, if anyone missed it http://finksnewleaf.tumblr.com/ If you follow me i'll follow back :D Already have most of you on there I think. Excited to play this game like I can hardly contain myself. I think my boyfriend is so sick of hearing about it he will resent the game entirely.

I don't really care about standing out. More of just having run and creating memories. I wish I had done this for my gamecube and city folk games. Its fun to go back and see what all you've done

im thinking about making a blog for my adventures in my new town as a sort of diary thing? I know the tumblr ac fandom is pretty huge so until release date i could probably reblog stuff from them haha

i dunno if im responsible enough to update so frequently though. I'd end up forgetting about it omg

if i do end up going for it id love to post the url and follow all you guys! UuU my main blog is kind of a mishmash of junk so it isnt really worth putting it out here

Well I'm hoping to upload some gameplay videos along with everything else. I also want to have a really big collection of patterns, both ones I've made and those I've found all over the interwebs, with sources of course.

I'm not that worried about standing out really. Since it's my first proper attempt at blogging I'll be happy if I can get a handful of people interested in reading my blog. I don't need to be famous or anything....just enough people so I don't feel like I'm talking to myself. :p

I'm not that worried about standing out really. Since it's my first proper attempt at blogging I'll be happy if I can get a handful of people interested in reading my blog. I don't need to be famous or anything....just enough people so I don't feel like I'm talking to myself. :p

Could be my words :).

I started up a blog yesturday, not much experience with making one but hopefully I will learn lots over time and gain followers and maybe some people can help out

Anything related to games or Animal Crossing will go on my main blog: http://acidforblood.net/

I do have a Tumblr where I post random stuff, including gaming stuff. When I publish a new blog post on my main blog, my Tumblr blog will post a link, so if people follow my Tumblr, they will be able to see any game or AC-related posts. My Tumblr is here: http://brinstar.tumblr.com/

Wow 8 new followers! I'm really feeling motivated now. All I want is just good number of people reading my blog, nothing more. I actually love writing, so my posts might already be interesting/stand out :rolleyes:

Back