• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Do you have a blog/journal for you New Leaf game?

Wow, you guys! So many wonderful AC blogs out there!
I'd love to start one for my AC:NL gamefic, but wouldn't know even where to begin. If anyone have any pointers on getting started or how-to's they'd be willing to share, that would be much appreciated! (Don't know if that would get off topic, but please feel free to PM your suggestions if so!)

I don't have my 3ds yet so I can't put up my friend code but I made a blog for my new town. acnllover.tumblr.com

Everyone has such amazing new leaf blogs ! Your themes are beaaaauties.
I'm currently working on mine, I'm just bummed that I didn't start documenting from day one... Just doesn't feel right. )': SO TEMPTED TO START OVER. Just so I could blog about it... Sounds silly right?

I have a blog that I post stuff on but it's kind of like a multi fandom blog. A LOT of what I post is about animal crossing though. Feel free to follow :) torchica.tumblr.com I also have another blog that I just made that I will probably use very soon: isabellacrossing.tumblr.com but it's kind of hard to have like three blogs. I'll follow back everyone that posts animal crossing though.

I have a tumblr blog, the link's in my signature. So far, I only have the pics from my first day up, but the pics from yesterday will be up once I get home from school (I'm using a school computer right now).

Back