• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Do you have a blog/journal for you New Leaf game?

Yay so many blogs!! :)

Now, I have a question for everyone: with the huge AC:NL fan base on tumblr, and with so many people who are going to blog diary entries or their adventures-- how will you make yours unique/stand out? :)

I'm not really concerned about standing out. I'm only doing this for fun, after all :)
Having some followers will only motivate me to be more consistent with my posts.

I did decide to try and deviate from the usual Animal Crossing themes using the grass or the characters... if I had better pictures and knew how to do the coding myself, I would have made my page based on night time in Animal Crossing, but I ended up just finding a cute tile-able image with stars and crescent moons and I have music from the game that plays at night playing on my page as well.
Soo... I guess that makes my page sort of unique?
Other than that, I imagine that it will be pretty similar to most other pages.
I'll pretty much be using it to document what I catch/buy/make. I'm looking forward to it :)

Yay so many blogs!! :)

Now, I have a question for everyone: with the huge AC:NL fan base on tumblr, and with so many people who are going to blog diary entries or their adventures-- how will you make yours unique/stand out? :)

I was thinking of that too, but I think we will all have our own unique experiences, even if things are similar, our characters and towns will be unique, so it won't be too hard to stand out!

Btw, if you guys don't like/have Tumblr, LiveJournal might work too! I don't know how big the fandom is over there but that's always an alternative! :)

I might post a few random pictures from time to time on my personal Tumblr, but any pictures I take are really just for the purposes of me looking through them in the future rather than for me to show other people. I'd like to get into blogging pictures, but that's not really my thing.

I am very happy with the way my blog looks right now. When I get the game in two weeks, I will mostly post pictures on it. If any of you guys want to meat up with me, please check the town rules! You can find them under the Information section of my blog.

Is it possible for the OP or someone to make a massive list so it's easier to follow everybody? :p

I was going to be posting events and such on this blog, but everyone will have the game then, so probably not anymore. If anyone wants me to, though, I will! :)

I sure do: Beagums Crossing!

Which reminds me I need to finish coding the layout this week. I've been putting it off for months, it's crazy how time flies. ^^

Whew! I followed quite a few of you on my main blog (Peachymami) but my animal crossing specific blog is in my signature! (Actually need to update my friend code, I won't have one for a bit, as i'm selling my current 3ds to buy the new 3ds XL when AC comes out! SOOOOO EXCITED!

Just so everyone knows my AC blog is my secondary blog so I can't follow you directly from there; when I follow you its always from my personal blog. If you are wanting to follow the AC blog just click the link in my signature :) I've made the blog pretty interactive so searching for qr or info is really easy. Having fun with it actually.

Back