• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Do you have a blog/journal for you New Leaf game?

Just so everyone knows my AC blog is my secondary blog so I can't follow you directly from there; when I follow you its always from my personal blog. If you are wanting to follow the AC blog just click the link in my signature :) I've made the blog pretty interactive so searching for qr or info is really easy. Having fun with it actually.

Ohhh, you play WoW too!!! I'm ... really jealous of your hunter's gear lol ; ;
Happy to see more tumblr/AC/WoW people!! :>

Ohhh, you play WoW too!!! I'm ... really jealous of your hunter's gear lol ; ;
Happy to see more tumblr/AC/WoW people!! :>

Thank you! Add my battle tag if you want! Its on my faq on the ac blog

I just made a blog for AC stuff. :) It's a secondary blog, so any follow-backs or likes will come from my main.

http://parumei-crossing.tumblr.com/

I'll be blogging about my New Leaf ventures and whatnot, but in the meantime I'm posting some old City Folk screenshots.

You can have more than one Tumblr? Maybe I should make one for New Leaf... But I plan on having my blog be sorta in the style like Solostris.

I have one, but i plan on moving to tumblr. It seems that's the hippest blog site nowadays. I will be starting my game at midnight and it will be a big journal entry from midnight moments, noon moments and night moments. Link to the blogger (and soon to be outdated) blog is in my siggy.

EDIT: Eh...Tumblr is dumb.

Last edited:
Back