• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Do you have naturally multicolored hair?

My natural hair color is dark brown with a lot of red and blonde undertones.

Last edited:
i just have light brown hair and when i go out in the sun a lot it can get lighter but that's bad for my hair i think LOL it kinda fries it.

My hair is bleached blonde right now, but my natural hair is a dark brown, more or less black. I'm Chinese but I've noticed that my hair isn't the same "shade" of black as I've noticed that other people have. So I go with a very dark brown when I describe it. But I do have strands of deep black mixed in, as well as a few lighter browns that you don't see unless I'm under direct sunlight. And also, when I'm under the bright sun outside, my hair looks really brown, like chestnut brown with some strands of red. It's really pretty ngl, and it's why my hair used to be my favorite part of myself!!

I guess it's kind of a dark-golden-brown colour, but I wouldn't say it's multicoloured! When I was a kid, the golden tones stood out a lot more but now not so much.

nope, that's why I dyed it lol.

now I have blonde highlights, but I'm thinking about going purple or pink once I'm going back to school (it's my last chance before I gotta go natural for the workplace ;; )

When I was younger my hair naturally turned golden brown at the ends ( I have extremely dark brow hair at the roots) that I got asked if I dyed it.
Btw love your profile pic and bio

When I was a kid I had light blonde hair with brown strands. As I’ve gotten older my entire head turned dark brown. That isn’t too surprising since my mother had naturally blonde hair until her 20s.

Back