• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Do you have that one villager that always sings?

Pashmina is my little songbird, she sings most often by the river and pond.

My villagers love to grab their best friend and sing together in the plaza so I usually carry a flute or orcania to give them some tunes to back em up.

Lolly! I don’t know if I’ve ever actually seen another villager sing, honestly. I think Lolly sings at least once a day though, it’s really cute.

Mine rarely sing. I caught Camofrog singing a few times but when I catch him he stops. Savannah was singing yesterday but she kept stopping and starting. My daughter’s island had Renee, who sings every day. None of her other animals sing but Renee will go on for what seems to be hours.

the uchi’s. which i thought was out of character. shouldn’t it be my peppy villager? omg i need apple to sing :(
Post automatically merged:

Shari loves to sing!

same here. she always been singing even before i put a music player outdoors to play bubblegum.

Bea and Flora sing a ton in my town, same with Sylvia before she moved out. Occasionally I’ll see Boone and Drago singing, but that rarely happens unless they’re in their homes

Cyd. And I hate him for it.

(Though, basically all of my villagers sing, its just that Cyd does it the most.

Savannah sings in the plaza and Diva usually joins her. I'll find Vivian serenading on the rocks too.

I may set up some speakers in different areas with different songs so there's some variety.

Marina used to sing all the time for me but she's lost her voice :(
She does the animation for singing but she doesn't make any noise. It's been like that for a few days and I'm not sure how to fix it!

For me it’s Julian! He’s ALWAYS signing. I love every second of it and probably have 100 video clips of him saved on my switch.

Cherry sings constantly. I've caught other villagers singing, too, but not nearly at the frequency that Cherry does.

Lolly is always singing or dancing, but sometimes Zucker or Sherb will sing along, it's super cute!

It's Marshal for me too! He likes to sing on the beach during the day and by the river at night. <3

Back