Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
White Carnival Mask
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Fancy Kitty Plush
Shadow Kitty Plush
After the recent pin the tail puzzle, I’m curious what everyone’s opinion of Graham is.

IMG_8245.jpeg
IMG_8246.jpeg
IMG_8247.jpeg

Admittedly, I couldn't place his name to a face when I saw the Pin the Tail on the Villager (round 2) task, however after taking a look at him, he's quite cute! I think his ears are cute with their inner green colour! he also gave me tickets 🤝

I don't really have an opinion of him, though if I had to be honest he really shouldn't be punted off islands all because of his house. There are much better reasons to kick him out (that last picture being a good example).

burn him for that puzzle I don't have any particular feelings towards him though, he's definitely not my favourite but I don't have strong negative feelings either.

Even though I couldn’t find him I still love him. It’s not his fault Jeremy hide his house. He is adorable and will probably have him on my island one day.

I don’t like him because he sneakily moved into my friend town and prevented me from playing because I had to hold a moving dream villager of my friends.

He’s alright. Not the type of villager I’d have for my Citycore island (Which would be a perfect fit) but alright.

I think Graham is all right. I prefer villagers to have unique aspects, and having accessories incorporated into their designs is a plus, so his glasses and nose give him a boost. Not crazy about the pig nose, just like I don't really like this type of nose on Hans, but it's still something that sets him apart visually. Those different glasses in those other screenshots are fantastic and, while I have no plans on having him as a resident in the future since there are still plenty of villagers who I like more and haven't had yet, if he ever did show up as an initial villager or something then I'd probably like him while he's around.

Also, his name makes me think of and want graham crackers so +1 for that.

I don't have any hard feelings toward Graham for not getting the puzzle right. In fact, I find him kind of cute and would love to see him on my island someday.

Back