• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Do you like paths?

Do you have paths in your town?

• Yes

Votes: 130 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 13 9.1%

• Total voters

Fernweh

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Winter Mittens
Every town I visit seems to have paths?!

I don?t really like them, because I think they disturb that natural city looking, and I think it is annoying because you have to use them and cover the grass...
But I would like to know your opinion on paths :)

I was looking for a similar thread and could not find one, so I hope it is not already existing.

Last edited:
I like paths. My town's a mess, and laying down paths seem to clean it up and make it look a lot better in comparison to having none.

I really like paths, I think they make a town look more presentable and tidy, and make it easier to navigate around town. Plus they save the rest of my grass from wearing :).

Last edited:
Yes, because grass deterioration.

What type of paths have you checked out thus far? There are QR's floating around with the normal grass patterns. But they need to be changed with the seasons. There are also some with clovers, flowers, etc.

Another option if to use lucky clovers as paths. The town North does this very well.

Yes, because grass deterioration.

What type of paths have you checked out thus far? There are QR's floating around with the normal grass patterns. But they need to be changed with the seasons. There are also some with clovers, flowers, etc.

Another option if to use lucky clovers as paths. The town North does this very well.

Well I?ve seen a few I really liked, like natural looking paths bricks for example.
But when the path turns there is always a corner missing of the edge.

I don?t really like paths with flowers or water, because I think it looks so unnatural/fake.

Lucky clovers as paths seem like a cute idea :)
Do you happen to know the dream code of this city?

I have a love/hate thing for paths. I really like how they look in other people's towns, but think they look terrible when I try to use 'em in my own town(s).

I love paths, but just the well designed minimal ones. It irks me off though to see paths laid across the whole surface of the town, it kinda defeats the purpose of having grass

I have small, simple stone paths that have breaks in them, and there's still tons of grass. I just use them to connect places, and they look nice.

i like paths, it makes things look more organized. I also enjoy when towns use naturally created paths too

I don't know where to vote on the poll, because I don't have tile paths, but I do have paths outlined by flowers. It is a really nice blend between country feel and city feel. Overall I do like paths because it has some organization to it.

Paths are great! They increase the beauty of the town and with it people have more control over how they want to place things :3

I love paths, & it's nice to see people really get creative with them!
I don't like natural paths that much though. I know they take a long time to form, but I think they make the town look bare.

Well I?ve seen a few I really liked, like natural looking paths bricks for example.
But when the path turns there is always a corner missing of the edge.

I don?t really like paths with flowers or water, because I think it looks so unnatural/fake.

Lucky clovers as paths seem like a cute idea :)
Do you happen to know the dream code of this city?

Yup, the dream address is: 7900-3285-6095
You can find her tumblr here: floatingpresents.tumblr.com

If I remember pattern count correctly the only way to solve that is to have 3-4 more patterns on another character. :<

I don't know where to vote on the poll, because I don't have tile paths, but I do have paths outlined by flowers. It is a really nice blend between country feel and city feel. Overall I do like paths because it has some organization to it.
^ This a good idea.

I don't. I tried a simple water design along with some grassy areas, and to be brutally honest, it just didn't look good when placed next to a river or cliff. Thus, I decided to keep the town's natural look. However, I do like creating hedges to substitute for them. They look a whole lot better.

I like paths because it keeps my grass safe. plus, I know some people love super orderly towns and do plot resets to get villagers in the right spot, but my town is very free flow; I have paths to connect and cover the main routes around my town and villagers put houses down wherever they want. I'm happy to just build around them. I dislike the patterns that try to replace grass. I just use simple stone walkways that I made.

Back