• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Do you like paths?

Do you have paths in your town?

• Yes

Votes: 130 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 13 9.1%

• Total voters
I like them, so long as the entire town isn't covered in them. I have a mix of QR & dirt paths in my town, and once my grass wear improves, I might get rid of the QR ones altogether.

Last edited:
i don't particularly like them, but i think using them as accents is a great idea. i hate towns that are filled to the brim with patterned paths.

Last edited:
If I go into a dream and the town has no paths, I tend to just turn around and leave. There are some exceptions, but most of those towns seem to have been barely played and abandoned. Of course, there are plenty of towns with gawdy, terrible looking paths. But, I like to see them when they are done very well.

I like paths. But paths that would be in real life - such as gravel and brick. The pink, sparkly paths aren't really my thing.

You didn't list a third option, other. lol.

I like them in small doses. A few paths here and there are fine. Personally I wouldn't cover my entire village in paths.

I often feel hemmed in when I visit dream villages that are full of paths and bushes that direct where you can go. I don't tend to stay as long in those dream visits. They are very pretty, but hard for me to navigate.

I really love paths in towns. Mine doesn't have any just yet, but I voted yes because it will have them eventually.

I like paths because it add a little something to your town and it covers up those nasty patches of dirt. I think it's appealing to have paths if you know how to use them to your advantage. Some improvements can be made to paths like having stuff be placed on them without having the items disappear

I like paths, I use them in my town as well along with lucky clovers. Lucky clovers give a more natural look.

Besides that there are some natural looking paths, you just need to dig if you are searching.

Last edited:
I like paths, but I've tried to make mine look like extensions of the landscaping, not like patterns that stand out and look out of place. The paths in my main town are composed entirely of Lucky Clovers and cobblestone/stepping stone patterns. (Except for the funny water area. That's all patterns and bamboo.)

I feel like paths help you get around from place to place more easily. It's easier to stay on a path because of the visual guidance and not trample flowers, or run into rocks, for instance. Also, they can be used to show off the more impressively decorated and landscaped parts of town by guiding you/visitors to the area at the best angle, in the most impressive way.

Last edited:
You need a "Meh" option, lol. I like some paths okay. I prefer really simple, natural sort of looking paths. Like cobblestones with flowers and stuff like that. I feel like it just looks like it belongs, you know? I absolutely hate it when people cover every inch of their town in fake grass and stuff, though.

I always feel the neat to have paths in my town! For one: It seems to make my whole town look better! Even though it is a lot of hard work, it really pays off in my opinion!!! Paths also make me feel better about running! (even though they still don't protect against running at least they make me feel better about it hahah) Paths are so pretty as well! It can turn any dumpy old town into a fresh, hip town!!!! If you don't have paths yet I suggest that you start looking into them as quickly as possible! I'm sure you will agree that they pay off!

In arcadia I use one main path and some water tiles.
In lofty I have one design I use and clovers. Like CPCPCP ? So it doesn't look as crowded with designs.
In Fleurieu I haven't decided about paths yet. I really don't know.

I do love paths because it helps me navigate though my town and it stops my grass from wearing (I only run on the paths)

Can totally see were you are coming from OP. That's actaully how I feel about most paths, especially water paths, candy or bright colored paths, and grass paths. I like things that look natural, but that doesn't mean there aren't any natural looking paths. The paths I'm using right now are rather natural looking because they are wooden or made of stone.

I like paths personally, I added some recently and I think they have enhanced my town a lot. However, I think to really like paths you have to find one you really like; it took me ages to finally settle on one that I like!

absolutely! I kinda get put off by towns without any form of pattern path or dirt path. Where will I go? Is there an organization tp your town? seriously

Of course! It makes things look much more organized. Without paths, I feel like it just looks really weird.

Back