• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Do you like paths?

Do you have paths in your town?

• Yes

Votes: 130 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 13 9.1%

• Total voters
I like using paths, but I'm new to the concept. I prefer having a natural looking town as possible, so lots of nature. Because of this, I was able to choose a mossy brick looking path that fits with with the look I'm going for. I agree with the other poster who said they dislike the water paths because of how fake they look. I understand what look people are trying to go for with those, but yeah, I think they look horribly fake too, that and it must be really weird when villagers are walking over the "water" areas you've placed down. I would never personally cover my entire town in paths, but I have seen some really pretty results in other's towns too though!

I like paths. We've been using them as long as they've existed (when you had to get them from Wendell in previous games by giving him the right fish for the right path part, remember?). However, I don't like it when the whole town is covered in patterns, path or otherwise. I like to see some of the "natural" grass showing through. Though I also don't like it when the whole town is covered with flowers, for the same reason. So maybe I'm just claustrophobic or something -- need my wide open spaces.

I prefer the natural paths you get from running over the same path a bunch of times, but it takes too much effort and upkeep so I just stick with QR paths.

I like paths =3 It helps to cover the bald spots in my town because I have set routes I walk all the time ouo It's sooo annoying putting them down though. I've been changing my path to something nice with several parts but I can't stand doing it for long periods of time~

I have seen some pretty path towns but I do not do it. As long as visitors walk it's fine and looks natural. That being said those with the time to do it and find nice ones I always stay on them when visiting but me I would find it tedious and more difficult as some towns are really built up to finished place so would be zigzaggy to pwps and houses and just plain too much trouble. Plus my flowers grow free. Bamboo looks nice but found in main town when cycling grows like a rampant weed hundreds of stars and just a pain. If others take that time I commend it. I do not feel my town looks less than without though.

Back