Do you like the avatar size?

DarthGohan1 said:
TBT closed...anything but that

:'(
Bul said a while, meaning probably a span of a few days. Plus, we need the boards closed to do something like this. Also, we might make a few other changes as well...

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
DarthGohan1 said:

Bul said a while, meaning probably a span of a few days. Plus, we need the boards closed to do something like this. Also, we might make a few other changes as well...
Hmm, well, I can help with that. >__> That'd be a good chance to work on the main site too.

PikMino42 said:
DarthGohan1 said:

Hmm, well, I can help with that. >__> That'd be a good chance to work on the main site too.
Yeah, maybe we'll find some work for you, Mino.

Bulerias said:
PikMino42 said:
DarthGohan1 said:

That depends, is this over some vacation, because I can't do it during the school weeks. >__>

PikMino42 said:
Bulerias said:
PikMino42 said:
DarthGohan1 said:

That depends, is this over some vacation, because I can't do it during the school weeks. >__>
I hope it does happen over a vacation, like Thanksgiving Vacation or Christmas Vacation.

PikMino42 said:
Bulerias said:
PikMino42 said:
DarthGohan1 said:

I hope it does happen over a vacation, like Thanksgiving Vacation or Christmas Vacation.
It won't work for next month. >__> I'm going to be gone for that extended weekend.

PikMino42 said:
PikMino42 said:
Bulerias said:
PikMino42 said:
DarthGohan1 said:

It won't work for next month. >__> I'm going to be gone for that extended weekend.
Maybe Christmas vacation then. I have almost 3 weeks off then.

PikMino42 said:
PikMino42 said:
Bulerias said:
PikMino42 said:
DarthGohan1 said:

3... weeks... off? Wow....

Anyways, I'll help any time!

PikMino42 said:
PikMino42 said:
PikMino42 said:
Bulerias said:
PikMino42 said:
DarthGohan1 said:

3... weeks... off? Wow....

Anyways, I'll help any time!
Yeah, pretty much.

Back