Cute Train Car
Floral Train Car
Yellow Caboose
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Moon Bunny
Fancy Kitty Plush
Shadow Kitty Plush
Dino Plush
When your driving in a car, or at home do you turn on the radio to listen to music? I do sometimes, but I don't really enjoy commercials so it really depends.

What about you?

Technically I do. Sometimes my mom likes to turn on the radio when she's driving or at home doing chores and she always has it tuned to some station that plays adult contemporary music.

If it was up to me, though, I wouldn't do that since I already have the music I like on my phone.

I usually put it on The Beatles radio station. There's almost always going to be a song I enjoy.

I will flip around stations though if I'm in the mood.

Sometimes with my mom in the car, but that's about it. It's satisfying when a good song comes on. Stations tend to overplay songs and be very annoying though. So it's pretty occasional for me.

I don't like radio stations, it's more commercials than music and it irks me to no end. :x

I don't know many stations that plays songs I like, so I'm happy when I hear something familiar. I heard "Sweet Child O' Mine" and "Animal I Have Become" on the radio last week when we were driving out of town, so that was pretty cool.

I used to sleep with the radio on when I was younger, but I don't do that anymore. Now I only hear the radio if I am in the car, since I don't get control over what plays in there.

Back in college listening to the radio was part of my morning routine before leaving the house. And in my last job they had radios in the labs of the old building, so that was great to stick on as background noise when stuck on cleaning duty - especially as personal items like phones were forbidden (contamination risk).

Nowadays no. My music taste doesn't align with what's currently popular so it annoys me more than anything. 😂

yeah, i like to listen to bbc radio 6 in the morning and in the afternoon at home. pretty great source of new tracks

no, i don't listen to radio at all anymore. in fact, everyone i drive with doesn't even listen to them at all, they just use Spotify or YouTube to play music in their cars. im actually kind of shocked most people in this thread said yes, i thought it would be a thing of the past, but i must be the odd one out!

I listen to radio stations if they're available in a game I play if that counts haha But really, I don't really listen to it much and I don't remember the last time I listened to it for a long period of time. Maybe I'll buy a portable radio and who knows, maybe there's some hidden signals out there...

not always; there are times when my parents want to listen to spotify playlists and the only times we listen to the radio is when they're too lazy to play any of said playlists lol

Back