• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Does you island representative looks like you?

Heck no. I randomly make my AC characters based on what aesthetic I want them to have, with the exception of one who is one of my OCs. I don't want to make myself in game, I'm boring and generic lookin IRL.

Mostly! I do not have green eyes though, and they don't have a hairstyle that's mine, so I like to have the up-dos with the little strands on the sides.

Sometimes, I change around my islanders look all the time. So one day it’s black eyes black hair. One day it’s blonde hair blue eye lol

Nah, I personally don't like using my own name and looks in avatar characters. My character is supposed to be like one of those genderless hooded characters from Fire Emblem. Specifically a mixture between the one from Fire Emblem Heroes (I wanted a gender neutral non-common name to go with it, so Summoner) and Bramimond from Fire Emblem 7. But I usually go for a girly look because I like those customization/clothing styles better.

My first one looked more like me with pink hair & grey-ish eyes! I liked being able to dress her up as well bc of that fact. ; v ; My new one was just me playing around with how I thought she should look with the style and theme of my island.

Absolutely! His hairstyle, haircut, facial hair, eyes and even the eyebrows I added. I also have a pretty big head irl so I guess that part is pretty accurate as well

The only thing my player and I have in common is that we’re both female 😂 the eye shape may be sorta similar but I gave myself pink curlyish hair and green eyes when I have brown straight hair and brown eyes. I thought it’d be boring to go brown/brown when there’s so many cool colors available!

Only the skin tone which I'm really happy they included more of in this game, but other than that I'd get bored making my character look exactly like me. It's also hard to do irl I have really short pink hair and none of the shaved hairstyles really look like my hair

Yeah, basically. I like to imagine myself in the town, so it immerses me. Otherwise, I don't enjoy playing as much (except when I'm playing as an OC or something, but that's why I always have myself be the mayor/rep/owner--So I can turn to that when I'm done roleplaying).

The hair and eye color match closely but I didn’t create my character with the intent to resemble me. Way better fashion sense in-game too!

Not really. The closes thing that resembles me to my rep is my skin tone and eye color? Other than that I don't have gray hair and glasses.... Though I wish I had the clothing that mine wpuld wear.

kinda? I guess features like skin and eye color & shape kinda do!
but I don't have pink hair IRL haha, I do have long hair just like my character

style-wise not at all, I love dressing my character up in cute clothes and outfits with hats,
and I never wear hats IRL for example.. I would love my characters wardrobe to wear IRL though!

Her hair is a bit lighter as my own strawberry blonde is a shade darker and her blue eyes are a bit brighter but all and all I did attmpt to make her look as much like me as possible :D

A much fancier version of me I guess. I don't have a prescription monocle in real life though :p

I could only wish I made her look like me. Would totally love to have teal hair.
My rep is cuter than me, has better skin/hair and a better wardrobe.

Back