• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Don't have the recipe? 🛠 FREE Crafting/Cooking 🍳ALL ITEMS

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Wishlist Items
Hey, how are you doing? Would you mind crafting me some brick fences please?

Today is a great day to make bookshelves because the Nooklings are selling books! Come visit, bring some regular wood, and I'll make them for you (or you can craft yourself). 😊

Hello! I would like to have you craft me some items if possible?
I am looking for shell items. I was looking for 2 of each of these: Arch, rug, fountain, lamp, speaker, table.
I am looking for 3 beds and 4 partitions.

I have some of the shells but not all so could you by chance quote me what it would cost for you to make these?
I have a list of items I am short on below and how many I need.

• Giant Clam - 25
  • Cowrie – 11
  • Venus Comb -16
  • Conch - 22

Hello! I would like to have you craft me some items if possible?
I am looking for shell items. I was looking for 2 of each of these: Arch, rug, fountain, lamp, speaker, table.
I am looking for 3 beds and 4 partitions.

I have some of the shells but not all so could you by chance quote me what it would cost for you to make these?
I have a list of items I am short on below and how many I need.

• Giant Clam - 25
  • Cowrie – 11
  • Venus Comb -16
  • Conch - 22
Let me check my inventory! If I have all of them, the TBT cost would be 10 tbt.
EDIT: I have enough!

Do you happen to know the recipe for the golden shovel? I been trying to get it for weeks now! If possible. I would like you to make three of them while I supply the materials

Thank you!

Do you happen to know the recipe for the golden shovel? I been trying to get it for weeks now! If possible. I would like you to make three of them while I supply the materials

Thank you!
I do know all the Golden tools! And everything else, bwahahaha.
I had to step out for dinner, so I will message you when I'm back home in maybe 2 hours. If you are not online then, no problem.

I do know all the Golden tools! And everything else, bwahahaha.
I had to step out for dinner, so I will message you when I'm back home in maybe 2 hours. If you are not online then, no problem.

K! Got it! and yeah. I wont be online until tommorrow or something if I'm waiting 2 hours.

Back