• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Don't have the recipe? 🛠 FREE Crafting/Cooking 🍳ALL ITEMS

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Wishlist Items
Hi if you have these crafted, may I catalog? I don’t have the materials but can pay in tbt for the service. I need :
A Chic Tulip Crown, and Mum crown, chic mum crown.

And if you by any chance have a wildflower meadow , Daisy meadow to catalog as well. I know these two aren’t craftable, but I can pay as well.

Hi if you have these crafted, may I catalog? I don’t have the materials but can pay in tbt for the service. I need :
A Chic Tulip Crown, and Mum crown, chic mum crown.

And if you by any chance have a wildflower meadow , Daisy meadow to catalog as well. I know these two aren’t craftable, but I can pay as well.
I can make the floral crowns for free, no problem! Lemme check my inventory, I forget which wallpaper/flooring I have...
EDIT: I have everything! I'll PM you for a DODO code; I wanna travel to get my daily Nook miles. ^_^

cool! @jadetine can you craft me 1 golden candlestick And 1 wood stooI? I can supply the materials. Thanks, this is a great service!
no hurry…

Could you craft these items for me for 15 tbt: the big festive tree in blue, the illuminated present in white with blue ribbon, the spooky carriage in orange? I don't have the materials.

Could you craft these items for me for 15 tbt: the big festive tree in blue, the illuminated present in white with blue ribbon, the spooky carriage in orange? I don't have the materials.
Lemme check my inventory real quick!
Post automatically merged:

I have everything ready! 15 tbt would be great. Lmk if you prefer delivery or pickup. 😁

Last edited:
Hey, its me again could you make me 1 illuminated tree and 2 more illuminated presents for 15 more tbt?

Hey, its me again could you make me 1 illuminated tree and 2 more illuminated presents for 15 more tbt?
I shut down my switch for the night, but I would be happy to craft you these in the morning! Or whenever you are available tomorrow. 😁

BONK!
Happy to craft you the new spooky stuff if you can't find the DIY right away. ^_^

Hi jadetine! I need.... LOTS OF SIMPLE WOOD FENCING lets start with 300?
I'm prepping a newbie island for future cataloging events so I have no wood. lmk how much tbt you'll take haha
oh, I would prefer you visit

Hi jadetine! I need.... LOTS OF SIMPLE WOOD FENCING lets start with 300?
I'm prepping a newbie island for future cataloging events so I have no wood. lmk how much tbt you'll take haha
oh, I would prefer you visit
So when hosting furniture catalog events in the past, I've found that landscaping by digging little water trenches works the best because it allows users to hop between groups.

Another fun way to divide groups was a jump maze:
20211019_100518.jpg

But I'm happy to come craft whenever you wanna send a DODO. 🌞 I have leftover fencing i can donate. The rope fence works well too since it allows players to see more.

You can get really creative with catalog islands! It's so fun.

So when hosting furniture catalog events in the past, I've found that landscaping by digging little water trenches works the best because it allows users to hop between groups.

Another fun way to divide groups was a jump maze: View attachment 404814

But I'm happy to come craft whenever you wanna send a DODO. 🌞 I have leftover fencing i can donate. The rope fence works well too since it allows players to see more.

You can get really creative with catalog islands! It's so fun.
oh sh-- that's actually a really good idea

Back