• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Don't have the recipe? 🛠 FREE Crafting/Cooking 🍳ALL ITEMS

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Wishlist Items
Hi Renn! Could I get a western style stone crafted? I have all the materials. I just restarted my island and I’m low on what DIYs I have. Thanks!

bonk! running low on stones, so I won't be able to make the gravestones everybody has been requesting from my mats...

hello! i would like to have these crafted:
  • maple leaf stool x 3
  • tree's bounty arch
  • tree's bounty lamp x4
  • pine bonsai x 5
  • cherry blossom bonsai x 3
  • bonsai shelf x 3
i would prefer to go over to your island if that's okay :) thank you!

hello! i would like to have these crafted:
  • maple leaf stool x 3
  • tree's bounty arch
  • tree's bounty lamp x4
  • pine bonsai x 5
  • cherry blossom bonsai x 3
  • bonsai shelf x 3
i would prefer to go over to your island if that's okay :) thank you!
Hello! I'm awake and available for the next 12 hours! Message me and I'll send you a dodo code 😁

Hi! Would you be willing to craft me an iron pipe wand please? I'm happy to provide materials, and I'm happy to do either my island or yours. ^^

Hi! Would you be willing to craft me an iron pipe wand please? I'm happy to provide materials, and I'm happy to do either my island or yours. ^^
Sure thing! Send a dodo, please! I need to get my daily nook miles for traveling...

BONK - for some reason, I can't find my golden shovel recipe in my list... I swear I've helped Gulliver more than 30 times already... >.>

hey, can u craft me:
2 angled signposts
signpost
2 wooden shop signs
2 wild log benches
Hi @duckyducky! Love your Hilda avatar. I'll be home in a couple hours.
1. Do you have the materials, or do I need to provide them?
2. On which island shall we meet?

Back