• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Don't have the recipe? 🛠 FREE Crafting/Cooking 🍳ALL ITEMS

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Wishlist Items
I'd like to get an aroma pot
cherry blossom pochette
star pochette
maple leaf pochette
starry wall
crescent moon chair
and... 4 nova lights, I think I have enough fragments for them. lol
I have all of the materials and would prefer to go to your island.

this is honestly an awesome service, and I will be requesting more cherry blossom stuff after I check what I have and such.

I'd like to get an aroma pot
cherry blossom pochette
star pochette
maple leaf pochette
starry wall
crescent moon chair
and... 4 nova lights, I think I have enough fragments for them. lol
I have all of the materials and would prefer to go to your island.

this is honestly an awesome service, and I will be requesting more cherry blossom stuff after I check what I have and such.
Let me grab you a dodo! Pm incoming ...

hey!! I was wondering if you could make 2x Capricorn ornaments? I have all the material except the Capricorn star fragments which I can for sure compensate for! I understand if you can't!!

hey!! I was wondering if you could make 2x Capricorn ornaments? I have all the material except the Capricorn star fragments which I can for sure compensate for! I understand if you can't!!
Sure thing! I have the fragments and would appreciate 6tbt with your mats. I'll be back after dinner. >.<

Hello, no rush since its late. I'm also on discord if that's easier for you! :) SuShi.PiNK#1261

I was hoping if I may get 10 bamboo speakers, I have the mats for them :) I don't mind whether I have to travel or open up my island, honestly whichever is easier for you since you're going out of your way making the speakers! It would be super appreciated!! Hoping to put KK Slider music around the island to help with the BGM.

Again, no rush if you have things to do. I'm available whenever!

Thank you for your time!!

I AM COOKING AT A STONEWARE KITCHEN
OMG THIS IS THE DREAM
- i have all the new crops growing except wheat yayyy
Omg look at this new acorn rug i learned to craft: CUTE AF
20211104_011040.jpg

Also learned the Golden Piggy Bank! :O

Last edited:
hi! i'd like to have these crafted:

- turkey day casserole x2
- turkey day chairs x3
- turkey day table
- turkey day decorations
- turkey day wheat decor x4
- turkey day garden stand x6
- turkey day table setting x4

they're quite a lot so i'm offering a tbt tip for your time :D thank you so much!

hi! i'd like to have these crafted:

- turkey day casserole x2
- turkey day chairs x3
- turkey day table
- turkey day decorations
- turkey day wheat decor x4
- turkey day garden stand x6
- turkey day table setting x4

they're quite a lot so i'm offering a tbt tip for your time :D thank you so much!
Aww no worries; do you have the materials?

hi there! i'd like to request:

mush lamp x10
mush low stool x3
mush partition x3
mush table x3
mush log x5

i have all the materials & i'll be available all night ^^
sorry for the large request, i'm not very lucky on those mush diys!! i'll shoot you some tbt too for your troubles
(ps: i'm usually available after 6pm ^^ any times during the night)

Last edited:
Hihi! Which of the 2.0 recipes do you have? I'd like to maybe order some crafted items, tysm!

Hi i have 2 of the recipes on your wishlist
I have foxtail and fish and chips. I would love a sketch of my character. Plmk if you would like to trade:)

p.s also if you still have new clothes 2.0 for catalog on your beach would love to come catalog if you have time but not necessary. Thanks:)

Hihi! Which of the 2.0 recipes do you have? I'd like to maybe order some crafted items, tysm!
These are the 2.0 recipes I have so far:

Post automatically merged:

Hi i have 2 of the recipes on your wishlist
I have foxtail and fish and chips. I would love a sketch of my character. Plmk if you would like to trade:)

p.s also if you still have new clothes 2.0 for catalog on your beach would love to come catalog if you have time but not necessary. Thanks:)
Sure thing! I'll open up for you to deliver; anything 2.0 in my shops, I buy every morning and dump on the beach, but you are welcome to shop if you want. Send me a reference of your character!

Last edited:
I have quite a bit of the DIY recipes you’re looking for:
  • Carp on a cutting board
  • Carpaccio di capesante
  • Coconut oil
  • Coconut pancakes
  • Coconut pudding
  • Cookies
  • Dark bamboo bath mat
  • Decayed tree
  • Full body glowing moss suit
  • Gear apparatus
  • Giant vine
  • Glow in the dark stickers
  • Glowing moss balloon
  • Gold nugget mining car
  • Golden bathtub
  • Golden decorative plate
  • Golden dharma
  • Golden garden bunny
  • Mixed fruits crepe
  • Wooden ladder set-up kit
I’d prefer to trade them for some cataloging of your 2.0 furniture/clothing. If you need me to make a wishlist so you can tell me what you have that I need, I can do that 😊

I have quite a bit of the DIY recipes you’re looking for:
  • Carp on a cutting board
  • Carpaccio di capesante
  • Coconut oil
  • Coconut pancakes
  • Coconut pudding
  • Cookies
  • Dark bamboo bath mat
  • Decayed tree
  • Full body glowing moss suit
  • Gear apparatus
  • Giant vine
  • Glow in the dark stickers
  • Glowing moss balloon
  • Gold nugget mining car
  • Golden bathtub
  • Golden decorative plate
  • Golden dharma
  • Golden garden bunny
  • Mixed fruits crepe
  • Wooden ladder set-up kit
I’d prefer to trade them for some cataloging of your 2.0 furniture/clothing. If you need me to make a wishlist so you can tell me what you have that I need, I can do that 😊
20 recipes! Dannnnnnnng
I don't time travel, but I can certainly connect as friends to mail 2x items and start ordering 5 per day. I would love to get a wishlist to see what you're into. I have a pile of clothing on my beach right now...

Back