• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Double whammy / Lucky strike!

Punchyleaf

森森森森森森&#
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
森
Tasty Cake
Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
Got a double whammy going on right now lol not only are perfect oranges going for a premium in my town, they are also foreign (my fianc?s game cart) and get the awesome foreign perfect fruit price. Wish I would have enacted bell boom right about now haha

Any TBT'ers get a lucky strike too? What was yours?

Are you saying that you've managed to receive perfect fruits from another village and they're growing in yours? I thought that was impossible, haha.

Are you saying that you've managed to receive perfect fruits from another village and they're growing in yours? I thought that was impossible, haha.

this is what im getting from it, too?

I think she's saying that she got a bunch of foreign perfect fruits from her fianc?'s town. They are not growing in her town. They are selling for a higher premium than usual at Re-tail.

If you guys look at the sign right outside of Re-tail, every day there's a new item that will sell for a premium. That's what's going on for her. Foreign fruit premium at Re-tail + perfect foreign fruit regular premium = extra high premium on perfect foreign fruits.

I think she's saying that she got a bunch of foreign perfect fruits from her fianc?'s town. They are not growing in her town. They are selling for a higher premium than usual at Re-tail.

If you guys look at the sign right outside of Re-tail, every day there's a new item that will sell for a premium. That's what's going on for her. Foreign fruit premium at Re-tail + perfect foreign fruit regular premium = extra high premium on perfect foreign fruits.

Yeah, I think she was saying that.

Djstarstryker
That's exactly what I meant hahah thank you :D

Sorry if I confused anyone ^~^

I'm glad you made this thread, actually. I still don't have the game yet, but I have a feeling I'm going to forget to check that sign outside of Re-tail. I need to make myself do that so I can take advantage of whatever they take more money for to get more bells.

Back